Chapter 3:

As soon as his eyes locked with mine my brain started to freak out.As Ryder broke his gaze to look at the teacher and apologise for being late I realised all the seats were taken in the class and the only one left was next to me.

Fudge muffins

He looked like a god he had dark brown hair which matched his style perfectly.He had on a tight blue t-shirt which you could clearly see his six pack through,black skinny jeans and a pair of black and red high tops,don't get me wronge they were nice but not as good as mine.when Ryder was done talking to the teacher he made his way towards the desk next to mine he sat down and looked straight at me,our eyes locked together.His eyes were the most beautiful green colour I've ever seen and a swear I could have seen gold specks pass through the green a few times.He was the one to break the silence.

"Hi my names Ryder Black,what your's "he asked his voice deep and husky.As he spoke I had to remember the plan,I will not let him get in my way.

"What you don't remember me ?"i asked calmly.I kept my self cool and composed but on the inside I was freaking out.

"Well you do look really familiar,but I just can't put my finger on it"he voiced truthfully.

"Well I would tell you my name but then I would have to kill you"I said why keeping the same tone as before but a little more playfully.

Ryder let a small deep chuckle escape"if you won't tell me your name than I guess I'll have to give you a nickname "he looked me up and down twice "I think I'm going to call you red because of your high tops"he said with a chuckle.What is it with people and my shoes today jeez.

Just then the bell went,I put my stuff away and got up Ryder doing the same .He turned to me.

"I guess I'll be seeing you around red"he said with a play full look in his eyes,with that he walked out and he was gone.

The rest of the day Went pretty fast.I didn't see Ryder again today that was strange meh who cares.i couldn't wait to get home so I could tell aunty Rose what happened today but when I got home,there was a note on the table it was from aunty rose I opened it up and read it.

Dear Skyler,sorry that I couldn't be home this afternoon so you could tell me about your day,work called and asked me to come in tonight :( anyway I love you and dinners in the fridge

Aunty Rose.

Xx

I sighed and put the letter down.after I finished my dinner I went up stairs,had a shower and got ready for bed.As I got comfortable in my bed i began to feel my eyes get heavier ,I felt the sleep take over the last thing I thought before I went to sleep was,Why would Ryder black want to talk to me?.

VOTE

COMMENT

IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS LET ME KNOW.

Gummie. Xo