Chapter 5:

I felt my face get hotter,what is this suppose to mean,if he thinks I am another one of his friends with benefits he is sadly mistaken,but I guess it wouldn't hurt to play along now would it.Okay mr black game on!.

The bell went and everybody started to leave the class room,I checked my timetable,English.

"Are you coming red" Ryder asked me.

"Yeah "I said as I started to walk over to him.

When we got to my English classroom I was surprised when Ryder walked in after me,I didn't know that he was in my class,maybe this can work to my advantage.

"Hey I didn't know you were in my class,you weren't here yesterday "I stated .

"I was um.....I had to go home you know family stuff"he said in a. nervous tone .

"Okay then"I said.

English went pretty smoothly but after Ryder's comment at the start of the lesson was still playing in my mind,what was he hiding,I have to find out.

"Do you want to come and sit with me at lunch"Ryder asked me.

"Um thanks for the offer but I'm going to have to pass it up,sorry"I said.Ryder sat there for a second his face drooped for only a second and her looked dare I say disappointed.

"Oh okay,another time then"he asked.

"For sure"I said with a smile.his eyes lit up like a kid at Christmas.

"Cool"he said trying to be nonchalant,but you could still tell that he was stoked.

Rrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnggggg

I walked to the lunch room and found taylor sitting at our usual table.

"Hey"she said,she seamed a little worried but I just brushed it off.

"Hi,how has your day been so far"I asked happily.

"It's been okay I guess "she said,she looked off I don't know why.

Lunch was fun but I got this weird feeling someone was watching me,I looked around but I couldn't see anybody looking at me.

"I have something to tell you Skyler"Taylor said in a serious tone.

"Umm okay what up"I said worriedly

"You know-"Taylor was cut off by the bell.

"Can you call me tonight I've got to go to sport I don't want to be late"I said while gathering my things,Taylor nodded and said goodbye.

The rest of the day went pretty well I still had that eery feeling that someone was watching me.

School had finally finished.Just as I was about to get in my car I herd a voice that shocked me to the bone,I turned around slowly,the one person I hated with all my might,the person that haunted my nightmares.

"Hello Skyler "he said in a tone that made me want curl up in the fetal position and cry.

It was .....

***********************************************

CLIFFHANGER MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA "Grins at you in a evil smile *

DONT HATE ME PLZ

SO THERES JUST I FEW THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO MENTION

1.Red and Ryder's ship name is *drum roll* Reder this name was created by @PinkGlitterKiss :)

2.Thank you so much for all the support and comments,keep them coming.

3.This chapter is just a filler and yes I know that it is short:)

VOTE

COMMENT

IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS LET ME KNOW😃

-gummie xo💜