Chapter 4:

After playing for a while with Sallie, I decided to take a nap.

 I envisioned a terrifying nightmare. 

Around me, darkness spread in my bedroom until all light had ceased. I stood in the middle, quaking in fear. After the darkness had fully covered everything, another substance began trickling down the walls. A dark red color was beginning to paint over the darkness. Blood. I shrieked as it covered my entire room. bowed my head down, screamed and cried out in distress but nothing else happened. Until I looked up, I saw Sallie standing by herself a few feet in from of me. Completely clean of any blood. She cocked her head to the side and flashed a radiant smile. Without saying a word, she abruptly leaped towards me with a sinister expression. 

I woke up in a cold sweat. In the corner of the room, I saw Sallie sitting in a white wicker chair, completely unnerved. She said: "Good Morning" even though the wall clock read 4:00PM.

"I can't believe I got in trouble." I said, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"That was complete crap! It was just a prank!" Sallie stated, "They're just mean!"

"They're not mean! I love them!" I cried back. There was no way that I was going to let her talk bad about my parents. I still loved them even though they punished me.

"Are you sure they love you?" She said back, "If they did, why would they send you up here?" To me, she made an interesting point. Were they starting to hate me? They'd never punished me like this before. I said nothing back. I just looked down with sadness.

"Y'know what? Let's get revenge!" She flashed another sinister smile. "Let's pull another prank, but this time... let's do some harm...." Her teeth were almost pointed now.

"Fine..."