Blood Bath: Ouma x Male Reader

Requested by Beta-Kokichi-Ouma!! Hope you liked the cover.

Inside the juveniles, that fictional world. A world where anything can happen anytime. 'Not this one' Ouma muttered to himself, holding his stomach, vomiting petals of flowers. 'Violets, huh?' He inspected the petal. He then frowned, crumpling the petal in his hand. 'Why did it have to be like this?' He asked himself, trying to calm himself down before joining the crowd which is right in front of where he is.

Ouma started blending in with everyone, trying to get attention to each and everyone except for you. You didn't mind it all. You thought it was just one of his jokes. 'Im sorry, (Y/N). I had to.' Ouma thought then suddenly frowned. Saihara approached him to ask what's wrong. He was totally fine, "Ahh! Uhh.. I think I just had a headache." Ouma exclaimed, definitely lying again, but Saihara and the others fell for it. They took him to his room to rest. You decided to sneak through them.

"Have some rest, Ouma. Hope you feel better!" Saihara smiled and left the room, leaving the 'perfectly fine' short man inside. He grabbed his phone and search how to cure his disease. "Hanahaki" he said, then started crying. He hugged himself. "Why? Why did it have to be you?!?" He screamed and stuffed a pillow on his face. You got sl worried and barged inside the room.

"O-ouma-kun! What is the matter?" You asked, worringly. Ouma was not answering. You decided to inch closer but he quickly grabbed a knife under his bed. "Dont you dare move closer than that." He threatened you. "I-I want to help you, Ouma! Please!!!" You exclaimed, willing to help the poor boy. "Hanahaki, right?" You asked. Ouma gasped once you said the hanahaki disease. He pretended that he didn't understood what you said. "Wh-what on earth is that, (Y/N)?" He asked you.

"I heard you from the window." You said, walking towards him slowly. "I can see you moving closer to me." Ouma said pointing the knife at his arm. "S-stop! Drop the knife. Please." You walked a liitle more closer. "Heh, you stubborn jerk." He smiled and thrusted the knife through his arm. "Ouma-kun!!" You screamed and ran towards him. You successfully pulled the knife, causing him to bleed badly. You removed your shirt and used it as a bandage to cover up the wound.

The weak Ouma just stared at you while you do the work. He started crying once again. "This is your fault, you know." He exclaimed, trying to tell you something. He coughed out blood and you got worried more. "W-what the heck is wrong with you?!?" You asked, dropping tears at Ouma's face.

"Nishishi~~" At this time, Ouma still got the chance to laugh. You lost hope of trying to save him. You dont know what to do. Hou stared at the injured boy...

Angie: Nee~~nee~~ (Y/N)! Did you know, that Ouma has a crush on you?
(Y/N): M-me.
Miu: Yeah, you slut. I envy you though, getting loved by men.
(Y/N): I dont even him one bit
Angie: Eh? Ouma might die because of that. He stabs himself just to forget you. Willing to shed blood to move on.
(Y/N): Die? (I actually knkw its my fault... but I have to...)
Kiibo: Its the Hanahaki disease.
(Y/N): The one where you vomit petals of flowers because of unrequited love?
Kiibo: Yeah, but it depends on what that person thinks about you.
(Y/N): What are you all trying to imply
Miu: Hnggh! Just do it! Have sex!
(Y/N): Is that the cure?
Angie, Kiibo and Miu: Yeah (Its his fault... so we have to...)

(LIE)

It seems that you are forced to make out with him. You tackled him gently with a kiss. His hands trying to push you away, but he was too weak to counter you. You entered your tongue inside his mouth and let it synchronise with his. There were still a petal inside his mouth. You didn't mind. As long as Ouma will get cured.

To extinguish the unrequited love. One sided shall turn into two. Even though I dint like him at all. At least I should give it a try. "Ahh! (Y/N), s-stop! Not there.. hnggh" Ouma said drooling as you enter him gently then continued roughly. Seems like you found his weak spot. You thrusted your length harder. Every thrust makes Ouma moan, he seems to be enjoying it. You spent your night with Ouma.

Morning has arrived. You were sleeping next to Ouma. You scratched your eyes and turned to Ouma, still... asleep. "Hey! Wake up already." You said shaking Ouma. He felt... differently. No response from the shaking, hands are cold. You cannot believe what just happened. He just... died?!? You cried as you saw Ouma's smiling face. At least he gets to be with someone he loves before he died. You badly wanted to cure him that you forced yourself to love Ouma even though you can't, causing for the disease to get worse.

You said your final goodbyes and with your last kiss, he started to wilt like a flower.