Chapter 2- Do or die- Part 2

Everyone else ran to my dorm and saw Ken dead in the bathroom. I told him that Ken should've stayed in his room, but he chose this.
" What the heck," Nathan roared," Did  this dude die or what?"
" Of course!" Jackie giggled, looking at the body.
" W-We need t-to investigate!" Mary declared. Everyone, including me, nodded and searched two rooms: Mine's and Ken's.
" I found something!" Exclaimed Leaven, pointing at the message behind Ken's back.
The word is backwards somehow, ylloM?
" Weird," David replied," This might be a clue."
We searched for some more clues, until Gabby saw some scratches and a paintbrush.
" I found a-a paintbrush!" Gabby exclaimed, waving the paintbrush around.
" Another clue," Saki replied," Betty, did you find anything?"
Wait! I did!
" Over here!" I shouted, pointing at the drawer with tools. One of the tools, the screwdriver, was missing. I quickly looked at the corpse to see a bloody screwdriver, but the blood was.....pink?
Weird?
" The screwdriver must be the weapon." Nathan said, glaring at the screwdriver.
" Well, we found some clues too," Mary replied," Apparently, Betty and Ken switched dorms and some yarn and knitting supplies are in the drawers."
" In the rule books," Kevin replied," the ones-" Kevin was cut off by Monokuma's announcement.
Everyone, come to the trial room to start the trial. The autopsy reports will be handed to you when you get to your stand.
" Time to do this!" Molly exclaimed with confidence.
" I agree!" Nathan replied.

Today is my 10th birthday, so happy birthday to my birthday twins. Anyways, will Betty find out who the killer is, or will the killer skip away while the others are executed? Find out next time on.....Danganronpa: My killing Life!