Chapter 1

Beth's POV

"HURRY UP !!" My best friend, Olivia, yelled at me as her,  and her skateboard, passed by me at a lightening quick pace as I day dreamed. I snapped out of my trance, moving my legs so that my roller blades went faster, soon catching up to her.

"MY MUMS GONNA KILL ME" I shouted over the loud roar of the midday LA traffic. We turned to the slightly quieter road where we could go onto the road to skate. "SHE'LL KILL YOU BUT SHE LOOVES ME" Olivia shouted back with a wink. I rolled my eyes. Me and Olivia are English, we moved over to LA for Olivia's photography degree and my music major. My mum had flown in from England to see us and was waiting at Starbucks. She hated it when I was late and what do you know... I'm late! "ITS FINE LIVVI JUST A BIT FURTHER AND WE'LL BE THERE" She flashed me a thumbs up and then her face dropped "BETH LOOK OUT!" I looked back at her and raised my eyebrows.

Ouch. I opened my eyes and looked up at two grinning fairly familiar faces.

"You alright?" One of them asked and I nodded.

"What're you doing down there?"

I rolled my eyes "Just chillim for the fun of it," I said,the sarcasm rolling off my tounge. They both grabbed my arms and pulled me up. "Thanks fellas, I'm Beth by the way" I said to them. The one with the crazy hair pointed to himself "Michael" and then at the tanned one who was looking my body up and down

"this is Calum but we call him cal..YO CALUM"

"what?" Calum snapped at Mike

"talk the the girl for cryin out loud" he said indicating his head towards me. It was then I realised there was shouting and Olivias calm..ish voice behind me. I turned around to see one tall boy with a lip piercing pointing and yelling at Olivia while she defended herself. A curly haired boy tried to calm both of them down. I sighed and turned to Mike and Calum, I pointed my finger at the scene behind us. "I'm guessing that's my fault," they chuckled and then nodded. I sighed "well then lets go"..

Lukes POV

"SHE SMASHED THE BONNET OF MY BRAND NEW CAR!" I yelled at the quite tall slim girl in front of me who was holding a decent skate board at her side, she was really pretty actually and the beanie she was wearing looked good on her but still she was arguing with me.

"I DIDN'T BLOODY MEAN TO IT WAS KINDA YOUR FAULT FOR STOPPING THE CAR IN THE FIRST PLACE!" I smirked at her comment.

"Well excuse me for stopping at a red light!" She blushed slightly realising that she was wrong. Awe she was kind of- Luke no.

"Guys can we just try and calm down a little.." Ashton tried. I let out a huge huff. The other girl wearing a snapback shorts and white roller blades came up. "I'm really sorry about your car but there is no need to yell like that." I felt myself getting even more angry.

 "No need to yell?! My car is all scratched"

She nodded "Yeah and who did that?!"

"YOU!' I yelled she nodded again.

"Exactly." She rolled her eyes. 

Calum came up from behind her "Look mate, we'll all chip in to fix your car." I looked at him confused. Calum offering out money? Somethings up. But I just nodded and looked over to see Beanie girl looking anxiously at her phone whilst Ash put his number in and kissed her on the cheek. I looked the other way to see snapback girl signing practically all of Calums arm with her phone number and a little note to him. She was laughing and giggling along just like everyone else. Everyone was happy.. except me. Great! I stormed back to my car.

Olivia's POV

I finished my laughing fit with Ashton and looked over to see Luke storming off. "What the hell is his problem?"

Ashton shrugged "Honestly? I have no idea." I smiled and heard beths phone go off. Her giggles ended and "Crap!" she yelled. I looked at her confused.  Oh...  "WE'RE LATE" we cried in usion. Oh shit..