Chapter 2

Olivia's POV

We arrived Starbucks just as Beth's mum was coming out. When she saw us she put her hands on her hips and looked directly at Beth. She shook her head and I tried my hardest not to giggle. Beth went up to her  "Now girls, what do you have to say for yourselves?"

Beth kissed her mum on the cheek. "I love you mummy?" That was when all of us burst into fits of laughter, me and Beth looked dreadful and we were so late to meet her. When the laughter died down we went inside.

Beth's mum left after giving us both enormous hugs and kisses on the cheek.

"So what are we gonna do now?"

"I have no idea.."

"Erm food?"

"Food sounds good" So we headed to Yo sushi. Halfway through the meal my phone started buzzing. I looked at beth to see her wide eyed as well. We both looked down to check our phones. I laughed when I realised it was just Ashton spamming me:

Yo Olivia you there?

Helloooo

Anyone

Hey gurl heyyy

Reply you poo!!

I'm borrredddd

Hello Hellloooooo

Ketchup disapproves

HEY I CAN SEE YOU

Then my phone vibrated again. 'Look up dipstick' I looked up and laughed.

"Miss me much Irwin" I said with a wink. He blushed.

"Don't knoq what your talking about.." I smiled at him. He's really nice I love his hair oh and his eyes oh and don't forget his dimples. "Helloooooo earth to Liv?" I looked up to Calum waving his hand in front of my face. "What would you like for desert?" Beth asked me kindly.

"Ashton" I said without thinking. I immediately clasped my hands over my mouth. I then slowly moved my hands to my eyes and peeped through them. Everybody was stood there looking at me like I was some kind of green slimy alien..

Oops?