Gaining their mission

Narrator P.O.V. (Point Of View)

Luna, the goddess of evil was fighting against her mentor, Athena and she was so close to beating her till the Horns Of The Heavens were blown and immediately knew that Odin, Her adopted father was calling for her so with a bow and an apology, she flew away to Odin's throne room to see what was needed of her. She sighed, thinking what does father want with me now just thinking about him any more would give her a headache so she threw her thoughts to the back of her head and took off at full speed so she can get this over with.

Luna's P.O.V. (Point Of View)

When I landed in front of Odin's oh so grand gold doors (Note the sarcasm), I felt an intense pressure and immediately tensed up knowing that father was angry and it's never good when he is angry. Suddenly a hand landed on my shoulder and I jumped away and got my shurikens ready to throw at whoever dares to touch me so freely, but I relaxed when I realized that it was only my older sisters who were looking at me worried because of how I jumped away from them I guess I'm still not used to being out of that cell "-na, -una, LUNA!" jumping I didn't realized that I started crying till my sisters said something about that. " I'm sorry, what did you say?" tilting my head to the side slightly but I immediately winced from the pain " Luna are you sure that-" Thor was cut off by the Horns Of The Heavens so with that Thor, Loki, and I all straightened out our clothes. Thor walked up to the doors with Loki and me right behind her. We all got ready as Thor was about to knock on the doors, father yelled: " GET IN HERE ALREADY!!!!!" We jumped slightly before Thor opened the door and walked in. Once inside we bowed with one knee on the ground and our right hand over our non-beating heart, " What do you need of us fa-Odin?" Thor asked father. " I have a mission for you" with that my mood went up till I heard him say " but you have to go to Earth through the portal but the portal is unstable and we don't know the consequences that would happen to you, all we know is that you may die" with that the word die kept repeating in my head die die die die  " LUNA!" is the last thing I heard till everything went black.

Odin's P.O.V. (Point Of View)

After Luna passed out Thor and Loki went into a panic attack " Girls calm down and just electrocute her" they seemed to calm down realized that, so Thor takes her hammer Mjölnir and calls on some thunder but before it hit Luna, a figure in all black knocks Thor's hammer out of her hands then disappears. Thor and Loki are in shock when they get out of it and wakes Luna up. Why do I have to call this thing my daughter?. After that Luna, Loki, and Thor go to Earth to kill a fallen god that has be on my nerves lately and as the doors closed, I started feeling so dizzy that my scepter couldn't keep me upright and as I started to fall I heard a voice " I hope you have a good sleep Odin or should I say destroyer?"