Where is here?

"Ugh. Why does my head hurt?" Thor asked out loud. "Oh! Thank goodness, you're awake." Someone exclaimed.

Startled " Wh-" Interrupted by another voice " Oh my! That hammer of yours is quite hard to pick up." A new voice said. Confused and scared, Thor flies up from the little bed and zooms out of the little cot and keeps up the speed until she sees her hammer Mjölnir in the ground in the middle of a forest.

" Wait! You're still hurt! You shouldn't be flying or trying to pick up that hammer!" A woman in her early twenties shouted to her. Ignoring her shout, she picks up her hammer and turns around still in the air " I'm sorry but I need to find my younger siblings, so I don't have time to be resting!" She shouted to the people below.

" But what if you get hurt trying to find your siblings?! You won't have anywhere to go except here!" " If that happens then at the time I'll figure something out! But until that happens then I will search for my sisters! Farewell!!" Thor shouted as she flew away from them. I wonder where Luna and Loki are. Oh well, As long as they are all right then nobody will have to see blood.Thor thought as she flew in the sky.

             Oh, Thor. You Have No Idea What Has Happened.