Luna's Forgotten Past

A.N.: All videos and photos used do not belong to me, I REPEAT ALL VIDEOS AND PHOTOS ARE NOT OWNED BY ME. Hey guys, hope you have had a good day so far.

"Luna, no matter what anybody says, you are always my.... mo...on," said a young lady to a little girl

" MOMMY!" yelled Luna, the little girl. Suddenly a dark aura blasted out of Luna killing all plants around her even the grass. "Mommy, mommy, mommy," Luna kept mumbling under her breath as the energy seemed to be protecting her from physical touch with anybody.

Not caring about the energy and more worried about her sister, a young girl who looked about 2 years older than Luna, ran up to her body and hugged it closed to her body " Luna, everything is going be okay. You just need to let go of mom's hand then we can go," "B-but" was all that Luna could get out before she passed out with the dark energy surrounding them disappearing leaving behind a young boy about the same age as the one hugging Luna dressed in pitch black and passed out on the ground breathing heavily.

--- Time skip to just before that boy wakes up---

"-----BU---HE---DO---KILL," kill?  Hearing a small whimper, the girl from before looks over and sees that the kid is waking up and states " He is waking up,". The kid mentioned opened his eyes and asked in a small voice " Where am I?" I'm scared that something bad is going to happened
"You are in a little cottage in the forest. Are you okay?, you had a pretty bad wound on your back and stomach?" What? That's strange since I don't feel any pain " Um, m-my name I-is k-Kuroshio. Thank you for taking care of me" Kuroshio said as he bowed at a 90 degrees angle." No problem. My name is Loki and the girl sulking in the corner is Thor, she is like my big sister figure. Nice to meet you"

~~ In a different room~~

" Hic--Hic-- Mommy" whispers a little girl who goes by the name Luna
"Kuroshio, kill and don't leave anyone behind"

Unknown to the two girls in the room, Kuroshio eyes glowed a faint blood red mixed with onyx color "Understood mistress"