My First Look

I looked through the binoculars and I saw my parents, and my younger brother. My mom and dad were talking at the table... about me. They were both crying, it's been 3 months and they are still having a really hard time with this. My poor brother, since my parents have been too busy missing me, they haven't been paying any attention to my brother. My brother was sitting in his bedroom, playing with his toys.. all alone. Next I watched Lizzie (my bestfriend), she was sitting at home in her room, all alone. I heard her parents saying how ever since I died she has been depressed. I mean I know I'm dead but yet I real like I caused everyone so much pain, it's all my fault. Then I realize it's not my fault it's that cars fault, they did this to my family and friends and well me. I overheard them saying how I was in a coma for about 2 weeks, they said I was brain dead ( basically I was never gonna wake up, and they machines were breathing for me cause I couldent breathe by myself), they decided to  pull the plug on it since there was no hope. The final person I watched that day was Blaine, my boyfriend well my ex I guess since I was dead. He was so sad, and I heard his parents calling for him, but he didn't respond. He barely leaves his room, he doesn't do anything after school (if he goes to school). His parents decided to put him in the Military, I watched him for a  while. The binoculars clicked shut and I knew my time was done... for today. I knew I would be back, soon. I couldent live/ be dead without knowing what my friends and family were doing..... sounds selfish right?