He's Here

When I got back to my grandmothers, she told me to get out of these old dirty clothes and get something out of her closet. I went into her closet and WOW I thought her closet was the size of my room back home. I decided I would pick out some outfits for the week and that's what I did. Today was the big day.. the meeting, gram dropped my off at the front of the building and I walked around (I had no idea where to go) I finally say a desk and I walked over and said: " hi my name is Elena and I'm here for the meeting for newbies."
" oh your a newbie?"
"Yeah why?"
" it's just that your so young. Not to be rude but how old are you?"
" well I'm 20."
" I'm so sorry."
" anyway.. where's that meeting I need to get to it?"
"Oh right. Down the hall the take a left and you will see a down, just go on in."
"Thank you."
I walked down the hallway and took a left and she was right here was door, I walked in and a guy was sitting there.
"Hello my name is Paul Levay but you can call me Paul."
"Hi, okay my name is Elena"
"Okay Elena, today we are gonna discuss how you died and what your last words were and coping skills."
"Okay."
"So let's talk about how you died."
" Well I was walking and I got hit by a car."
" Now if you don't mind me asking were you paying attention?"
"Yes I was, I looked both ways and no cars so I walked and a car came flying out of nowhere."
" Okay Thank you Elena, it says you were in a coma for 2 weeks before you died, is that correct?"
"Yes it is."
"Next, let's look in the book of last words."
" the what?"
"The book of last words is a book of everyone here and it says what their last words were on Earth."
"Oh okay."
" Elena you are from New York right?"
"Yes"
"Your last words were.. oh how sweet, they were I love you."
"Oh I wonder who I saying it to"
"It says you were talking to Blaine.Who is Blaine?"
"My boyfriend."
"Well I can tell you that Blaine was there everyday for the 2 weeks."
"He was?"
"Yup."
My eyes start to tear up, I missed him so much. He then handed my a tissue and said " it gets better with time. But for now, it says you love animals, yes?"
"Yes I do."
"Well a spot just opened up for a vet job. Would you like the job?"
"Yes I would, thank you"
"Well for now the meeting is done, I will text your phone with your work schedule."
"Okay thank you."
My grandmother picked me up out front and we just starting driving, we drove past the sign with all of the names that were coming here.
"Gram wait, go back"
"Why?"
"Just do it."
She drove back to the sign and in bold letters it said - NEW PEOPLE COMING- Jackson Forrest
Andrew lucks
Donald Jones
Blaine Anderson
"omg gram Blaine is dead."
"What?"
" My boyfriend... well my fiancé
" Isn't that good news?"
" Well he's dead"
" It says that the boat will be here in 1 hour, you should come meet him here."
"I will, I need to go home and change for him."
1 hour later
I walked down to the pier and there he was, we ran to each ( litterly).
"Blaine"
"Elena"
"What happend?"
"I was in a car accident, I remember.. I was driving and a car hit my head on."
"Blaine I'm so sorry."
"No don't be, now I can be with my fiancé."
"Blaine... we're dead."
"What's your point."
"I don't have a point."
" I'm glad I'm here... I love you Elena."
"I love you too, Blaine."
And we shared a short and passionate kiss.
"Come and meet my Grandmother.
Gram the is Blaine."
"Hello Blaine, it's nice to meet you."
"You too mam I just wish it was under better circumstances."
"So gram I was talking with Blaine and we decided to get a house together, is that okay with you?"
"Yes yes of course!"
" well actually.... it's the house next door."
"Even better!"
The day arrived quickly.. I moved with Blaine. We walked inside and the house absolutely incredible! I loved it but there was one thing wrong.....