bright light hit my face.

ouch :(

I rubbed my eyes and gradually opened them. i stood up from the ground and looked around the area.

huh?

i thought... i was dead.

why was i here? i was in seongdong. inseong's neighbourhood...?

i shook my head quickly and thought "i need to find him"

i blankly stare at the crouded streets ahead of me and march over to the busy streets. as i walk past hundreds, maybe even thousands, of people, i try my best not to accidentally bump into anyone.

until

someone walks right into me...

well

right through me.

it was an indescribable feeling, quite ticklish

i stand in one place, shook of what happened, allowing even more people to walk through me, not noticing me.

"excuse me.." i spoke.

no one heard me

"HELLO." i shout worried.

everyone continued walking.

"ugh fuck y'all" i stomped off, miserably. whats up with me? am i invisible or something?

__________________________________

it was dark, and i was still wandering about, looking for inseong.

i felt something tug me to the ground and a really blinding light shining right into my direction.

"what the fuck is it this time." i murmured.

"kyunghwa.." a voice spoke out from above.

"you're either God or a really really tall person. hold up... Rowoon?" i joked, eyes still closed.

"you're right." he replied

"woii rowoon, its been a while." you laughed

"no stupid, it's God."

"wh-what."

"yes, I've decided to make you a guardian angel, that's because i think your deserve some more time on earth. but no one can see you except other guardian angels. you get me? your one and only mission is to protect the one i have chosen for you."

"woahhhhh. i feel like I'm in a movie or some sort of fanfiction, you know, them ones i used to read all night to quench my thirst." i laughed to myself once again.

"you aint holy at all, I'm surprised you even ended up in heaven." God rolled his eyes (erm yh idek myself.~).

"hey!" i was offended af, even though i knew it was the truth.

"try not to cause too much trouble, please."

"yeah yeah, and who's that person i have to protect?" i questioned.

I could feel God smirking. without anything else being said, the light started to fade and once i layed my eyes back onto my surrounding, he was gone.

"ugh." i moaned in frustration and wandered off.

__________________________________

i feel someones touch on my shoulder, attempting to wake me up.

"istg, who the fu-" i twist around to see a male angel.

woah.

he looked gorgeous.