Chapter 3

In the morning Missy woke up with a yawn. She hadn't slept in awhile so it felt nice to give her body a break from all the thinking and plotting in her head.

She stretched out her arms and legs, and slipped out of bed. She remembered what had happened last night. The doctor was angry with her for intruding in on his thoughts.

Maybe she could make it up to him.

She knew what he liked, it wasn't anything new, but their secret habits in the vault stopped after she left unfortunately.

She wondered if he was just as disappointed as he was about it. She smiled at the memories, how excited she would get to have him come in instead of Nardole. How he would usually have a present for her or a new game to play.

And usually those nights ended with both of them in her small bed, if they even made it that far.

It was relaxing, it was their secret and now it was over.

She sighed, longing for the past. But perhaps she didn't have to. They were alone in the Tardis and she was sure he still wanted her, but then again she could be wrong and he could kick her out for being stupid and confusing his feelings for her own.

It was strange to have these feelings again. They were very strong on Gallifrey for the little blonde boy. He was her first kiss, and she could still remember the blushing that followed afterwards.

That was another secret between them.

Time lords were more of an asexual species, most of them thinking they were above physical affection and that it wasn't necessary in their life. After all time lords weren't conceived the human way.

But of course Theta was different, and wanted to try it out. He didn't even give her a warning he just did it while they were laying down in the red grass.

"You know we shouldn't have skipped class today." Koschei said worried about the test both of them were missing.

"Shut up Kos stop worrying, and this is worth it I promise." Theta responded trying to calm him friend.

Koschei turned and faced him, "But-"

Theta silenced him with a kiss, Koschei was shocked. What was he supposed to do? What was he doing, this wasn't normal he didn't learn about this is school.

But oh, how it sent shivers up his spin. It felt amazing whatever this was, and suddenly his body seemed to know what to do.

He let his hand tangle in Thetas hair as he started to copy what he was doing.

When they broke apart Theta grinned, "I've always wanted to try that, I read it in a book about humans." He exclaimed

Koschei was breathing heavily tying to process what had just happened. "What- what else do humans do?" He asked, wanting to know more about this amazing new feeling he had found.

Theta blushed, "How about we wait a bit you seem a bit to flustered for me to show you more"

Koschei nodded, "Okay."

Theta smiled and placed one more short kiss on his lips before standing up. "How about we head back to class?"

Koschei stood up and nodded, "Alright,"

And now everything was different, Missy thought. She was now the bold one and he had become very shy around those types of things.

She supposed after their first kiss it's the one thing she's always been constantly wanting from him. But she hid those feelings from him most of the time.

She sighed bringing herself back to the present. She figured there was no point in hiding in her room. So she walked out and down the hallway to the console room.

He was already there doing some daily maintenance and talking to himself. "Good morning." She said

He looked up, his eyes flickering up and down admiring her body quickly before looking at her face acting as if nothing had happened.

"Morning." Was all he replied.

"How about you and me do something fun today." She suggested,

He still didn't turn away from whatever he was doing on the console, "like what?" He asked.

She sighed, "Oh I don't know, maybe something we used to do?"

He paused, knowing exactly what she was talking about. "Missy I don't think that's such a good idea." He said

"And why not?" She pouted.

"Because it's just not right, not between us. We don't love or care about each other we would just do it because we were both lonely and sexually frustrated that's all."

Ouch

That hurt, he just sliced through both of her hearts in one sentence. She wasn't talking, great she was making him suspicious, gosh Missy say something! She practically screamed in her head.

"I- thought." She stuttered, oh great she's ruined it. What happened to her usual play it cool self?

"You thought what?" He asked finally looking at her. His eyes scanning her again, her nightgown was silky and faintly see through. The purple looking good on her pale skin.

"Eyes up here." Missy said distracting him from admiring her curves.

"Oh right-" He said looking back up at her, "But you didn't answer my question, you thought what exactly?"

She bit her lip, "Its nothing Doctor don't worry about it."

He shrugged, "if you say so."

He returned to his work which only made her angry, "pay attention to me." She blurted out.

"Gosh what do you want me to say Missy, you're just acting weird!" He said taking off his googles which only made his silver hair poof up more.

"I thought I was more to you then just the girl you went to when you were 'sexually frustrated.'" She said anger written on her face.

He stopped noticing her hurt for the first time, "Oh- you actually, oh" He said looking guilty.

"I don't need your pity so don't even bother." She said rolling her eyes.

"But you're the master! I thought you didn't care about love or things like that." He said confused.

"Just because I acted like I didn't have emotions it doesn't mean I actually don't!" She fired back.

He stood up and pushed her against the closest wall. "You should have just told me."

"What do you think I'm trying to do right now idiot?" She asked glaring.

"Your gorgeous." He whispered

Her breath hitched, she loved it when people complimented her. It happened to be one of her weaknesses. Kindness, when people were kind to her she was always amazed. Considering how evil she was.

"Theta" she whispered

"Yes?" He asked

"You know we shouldn't have skipped class today."

He grinned at her comment and kissed her the memory of their first kiss flooding through both of them.

Oh yes, he definitely missed this.

A/N: THIS WAS SO MUCH FUN TO WRITE ESPECIALLY MISSYS FLASH BACK TO THEIR FIRST KISS!