Chapter 4

"Missy-" The doctor mumbled, "Koschei you're crushing me." He complained.

She smiled, and loosened her arms from around him. "Oh sorry dear."

"Since when am I dear to you?" He asked,

"Since always,"

He shrugged and ran his fingers through her messy curls, they sort of reminded him of Rivers.

Nope, he was not going to think about her right now. That's unfair to Missy. They had just shared yet another intimate moment with each other and he wasn't going to ruin it with past lovers.

Missy noticed his sudden change in expression, "Something wrong?" She asked, he shook his head. "Everything is fine dear." He said trying  out the nickname for himself.

It at least earned him a smile from her, "Anything you want to do today?" He asked

She smirked, her hands trailing down his body. He tensed, "Missy we can't have sex all day."

"And why not?" She whined

He thought trying to come up with a good reason, "because I don't want you to get pregnant." He finally settled on.

"To late for that." She mumbled

"What?" He asked, did he hear that right? His heart rate started accelerating.

"I said to late for that." She said simply,

He sat up and looked her in eyes, "Y-You're pregnant?" He asked practically squeaking, she smirked and nodded.

"A little time tot, all ours." She said taking his hands and putting them on his stomach. "Isn't it wonderful?" She added.

Oh great.

Now if he freaks out he'll make her feel bad and then he'll feel guilty. "How long have you known?" Was all he managed to get out.

"A month I think?" She said,

"Missy!" He scolded, "this is something you should have told me a long time ago!"

"I wanted to surprise you." Was her excuse,

"Missy our lives are so dangerous we can't bring children into them." He said sounding panicky,

Her face fell, the excitement of being a mother again leaving her features. "I thought you would be excited.... last two timelords this is kind of our duty..."

"No no I mean yes sure I'm excited I guess, but- but." He couldn't finish

Missy climbed out of the bed and put on her clothes, "Well obviously this was a mistake." She said angrily.

He immediately climbed out, "no, no Missy stop." He grabbed her wrist and forced her to face him.

"This is good, but are you ready to be a mum?" He asked

She scowled, "what a nice way to say 'are you sure you're not to evil to raise a child?'"

"Missy this is serious." He said glaring back, she sighed. "I'm fine..."

He nodded and gave her a chaste kiss on her mouth, when she started laughing into his mouth.

He pulled back, "what's so funny?"

She continued to laugh, "I'm not actually pregnant, but your face was hilarious."

He glared at her and gently shoved her off the bed, which only cause her to burst into more giggles.

But he couldn't stay mad at her, not with her cute laughing in the background. He rolled over propping his head up so he could watch her.

He smiled at the sight, she was absolutely beautiful to him her messy hair spilling out over her face.

And damn she turned him on. Most of his companions kind of figured he was asexual, but that wasn't true. He had many lovers in the past he just wasn't open about them.

And he didn't like getting too attached or intimate with his companions, because most of the time they were human.

"You're staring at me lustfully." Missy observed snapping him out of his daze.

He shook his head, "sorry what?"

She smirked and sat up, "You were staring at me like I meant everything to you."

"You do." He responded quickly

She nodded, "I know that, I always have."

He brought her up a bit more kissing her forehead lovingly. Caressing the back of her neck with his hand.

"I want an adventure." She whispered

"Alright," He said standing up and putting on his pants and trousers. "I'll look through the distress calls and see what I can find for you."

He walked into the console room going through a list of things trying to pick out the most exciting one.

"Missy come here!" He called finding the perfect one for them to investigate.

She walked in her hair done in its usual updo. "Find a good one for us?" She asked

He nodded, oh yes this one will be perfect he thought.

Mainly because in this adventure Missy would have to pretend to be his wife.