ONE

A/N: I know I kinda crazy because I just finish and now continue with a new books. But I just love doing this.. And I hope you who read it right now..Is always happy... And enjoy the read...😊

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Wayo's pov

I sit on the chair watching Ming, P'Kit , P'Forth and P'Pha playing badminton. P'Beam is at the kitchen getting the snack and the drink. This few day I always throw up. I don't know why.. And I don't tell P'Pha that.. I don't want him to get worried.

"My dear Wayo....you space out again don't you." P'Beam slap lightly my shoulder make me smile brightly at him.

"Oii Beam...I saw you slap my wife shoulder...!" P'Beam just ignore P'Pha and sit beside me..

"Pha..don't you dare to shout at my wife.." P'Forth sudden smash hit right on P'Pha stomach. P'Kit rush toward P'Pha.. He just overeacting again..

"Auu...auch... I need my medicine... Its hurt so much..Wa...wayo..." I sighed then walked toward him.

"P'Pha khrubb... I love you.." And I kiss his lips..

"I'm feeling great already.. Thank you naa... Forth...lets do this again.." He stood up and hold his racket.

Everyone just look at him in disbelief.. Yups thats my P'Pha..He keep acting weird this day.. He always ask me to do a lot of weird thing.

"What a drama King you Pha .I can't believe how Wayo can stand you..." P'Kit said then wipe Ming sweat.

"And I wonder how Ming can stand you too." P'Pha said then show his tongue to P'Kit. This guy almost 25 years old.. But still act like a kid.

"Wayo... I ask some question to ask you..?" P'Beam suddenly pulled my hand and walked to the kitchen.

"Why P?" I ask while furrowed my brow.

"You always throw up?? Eat a lot?? Sleep a lot?? Feeling touchy?? Being a picky eater?? Hate a certain smell..??"  What a lot of question P..

"Ermm...I guesa Yes to all the question.." I answer him..

"Oh God..Its can't be...Come and meet me at the hospital tomorrow."

"Why?? Whats wrong P?".

"Just come okay.."

--------------------------

"P...I...I..really don't know what to say. I'm..pregnant.." I closed my mouth with my hand then hug P'Beam.

"I'm gonna be an uncle...Pha have to know about this." P'Beam about to take out his phone when I stop him.

"P..I will tell him myself. Please don't tell him anything okay P?.."  I hold P'Beam hand then smiled widely.

"Okay..My nong Wayo khrub.." He pinch my cheeks.

*
*
*

On the way back from the hospital I keep rubbing my stomach slowly.. I know P'Pha has a photoshoot today.. So I decide to go to the location where he doing his works. As  a doctor and a a models I know he always busy.

Phana's Pov

"Pha~… what are you doing..?" That voice belong to Sprite the models who work with me.

"Auu..Sprite... What are you doing here..?" I cover my half naked body with a shirt.

"You know that..I actually like you.. And...Pha..." She try to kissed me but I manage to avoid her.