ELEVEN

Phana's pov

A weeks later...

"Finally..home sweet home.." I stepped slowly while holding Wayo hand and Cooper hand. I really glad that I have Wayo and Cooper in my life. I slowly sit on the couch and pulled my son to sit beside me.

Wayo walked to the kitchen and come back with a fruit and a drink. Cooper grab the tv remote and on his favourite chanel. Its not cartoon everyone. Its Natinal Geogrhapics.

"Oh daddy...look.. the snake is eating the frog..Wauu..." I look at my son in disbelief. I ruffled his hand and look at my beautiful Wayo.. He look tired and he just leaned his head on my shoulder. I hold his hand and kiss the back of it.

I release it then slowly rub his stomach. I really can't wait for it.. I already miss the chance one..And I'm not gonna lost it again. I'll take care of you baby.. I promise.

Its almost 30 minute, Cooper and Wayo is fall asleep on the couch. I smiled look at them and get up. I walked towars the kitchen and start rummaging the refrigrator. I need to cook something before they get up.

Lets see..We gonna cook a pad thai today guyss..and..

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣
The ingredients:

8 ounces pad thai or lo mein noodles
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 clove garlic, minced
2 large eggs
1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (from about 1 medium lime)
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon fish sauce
1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
3 green onions, sliced
1/4 bunch fresh cilantro, leaves only, roughly chopped
1/4 cup chopped, unsalted peanuts

PREPARATION

😊Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil. Add the noodles and cook for 7 to 10 minutes or until tender. Drain the noodles and set aside.
😊In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until tender.
😊Whisk the eggs lightly with a fork. Pour them into the skillet and cook just until they solidify, but are still moist, moving the eggs around the skillet slightly as they cook so that they lightly scramble. When the eggs are cooked, remove the skillet from the heat and set aside.
😊In a small bowl, stir together the soy sauce, lime juice, sugar, fish sauce, and red pepper flakes. Pour the sauce into the skillet with the scrambled eggs. Add the noodles and toss to coat in the sauce.
😊Sprinkle the green onions, cilantro, and peanuts over the noodles. Toss lightly to combine. Serve warm.

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈
(*Budget Byte:
Pad thai noodles have a unique flavor and texture, but if you can't find them in your area, try substituting another flat pasta like linguine.
Chef's Tip:
To get the most juice from your lime, roll it on your countertop while applying pressure before cutting it open. This causes the juice capsules to burst and release more juice.
From Budget Bytes: Over 100 Easy, Delicious Recipes to Slash Your Grocery Bill in Half by Beth Moncel.*)
◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Well...that sound simple enough Phana.. So now ..its time to cook.. I hope its gonna turn out good.. You can do this...

*
*
Wayo's pov

I woke up due to the noisy sound. I get up and look at my son that still sleeping hugging his teddy bear. I know P'Pha at the kitchen thanks to that noise. I walked to the kitchen and look at my beautiful kitchen is now a mess.

But I smiled when I saw my lovely tall husband is cooking something. Its smells so good.. He still don't know that I'm here watching his back while he cooking.

I sit on the chair and grab the carrot infront me and start munching it. Wauu..this carrot is delicious.. I look at P'Pha..he grab a plate and pour the food in  three plate.. Its a Pad thai...

"Wauu..dzaths wooks dewicoose cweethads.." I say with the mouth full of carrots..

"Oh..my god baby..Since when you sit there.. And yaa..I know its look delicious.." He raised his brow and walked toward me to kiss my forehead. He bring the pad thai to the table then walked back to the kitchen counter..And start cleaning thing.

I get up and want to help him... Cause he is not fully recover yet..

"Wayo...Go and sit there...Now.." He look at me and raised one of his brow.

"P'Pha..I can do this.. I can't just sit and doing nothing.. baby gonna get lazy when he/she born."

"Really???" He look confused but then nodded his head.. Oh my innocent husband. I chuckled then start helping him cleaning. I tell you guy..its a total mess.. Poor my kitchen..

"Mommy...can I eat this??" I turn and look at the table. Cooper already wake up.. I nodded my head and smile.

"You just the same as your mommy.. The gwo of you just love to eat.." P'Pha laugh at me and thats make my hand slapped his shoulder lightly..

"But I still love you.." He said then kiss my lips.

" He said then kiss my lips

*Cuteness overload...*screaming inside*..

A/N : Hey guyss ..Hows this chapter?? Do you like it..?? 😊

I Love You Guyss😍😚😘
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Btw guyss today is my last day in this freaking hospital.. And I have a story to tell you guyss.. I think its funny tho...

You know..I was packing all my thing .put everything in my bag.. Then I found something, actually a paper under the pillow that I use. And on that paper..there a sentences ..A word..😂😂😂idk how to dscribe this..oh ny god..lmao😂😂😂

Its say : Jangan rampas D.Fairuz dari aku betina sundal. Sebab dia aku punya...Keep urself away or I make you regret it (Means: Don't snatch D.Fairuz from me bitch. Because he is mine. Keep yourself away or I'll make you regret it)😂😂😂
*Sorry with that coffee pack..*

Oh my god..this is so funny..Is this some kind of threaten note or something😂.. Btw Dr.Fairuz is that weird dr. that I told u guyss.the one who watching me all the time..the one that give me plain porridge.😒

And yes guyss..I don't like him..Like seriously😂😂And seriously my 5 years old brother writing is more beautiful? than that... Naa..just kidding😂😂

Who ever you are..just don't disturb me..😂😂😂