Chapter 14

Anonymous POV

-At canteen-

"Hyung I'm sure those new transfer students are the angels. I can smell their blood from this distance too"

"I know that and we should befriend them and make sure that they don't meet the lost princess"

"But do you think our maknae will be able to befriend the lost princess. He always fights. Even today he fought with the male angel that came with the princesses."

"The one with the eyeliner"

"Yup"

"Listen you should stop fighting. You don't have to hate angels. They aren't bad. We are just fulfilling our duty. I want you to fix everything with the youngest princess."

"And everyone please remember to wear your contact lens or else the angels will know that we aren't humans."

"But JK doesn't wears them. He feels uncomfortable."

"Why are y'all complaining about me? Even V hyung is rude towards the angels."

"Well not as much as you. Plus I'm just pretending so that I can befriend them."

"You all should learn something from me. I'm the most friendliest creature in this world" the pale guy said.

Everyone started laughing sarcastically. "That's the funniest joke I've ever heard."

"That's not a joke-"

"That's bragging" the eldest one cut him off.

"Whatever"