And babies are born

It's the next week my body has officially driven me crazy. I'm sitting here all fat and crap and they say you can't get up or nothing because well I'm on bed rest seeing as how I just came out of a coma. All I want to do is get up and walk around. They think I can't see He police man standing outside the room. Either he's here for my protection or I'm going to jail after this for having a fake ID and alcohol. And pills.

Dang I was a bad child. And Joseph is setting up my living situation with his aunt or whatever and all I can do is sit. Don't get me wrong it's good not to have my dad here and all but I still kinda wish my mom was here. She wouldn't be much help either but she was the only thing I really knew. Yea she was a worthless piece of trash, like myself, but she was my mom and she wasn't always bad.

I just want to go back to the good old days (Twenty Øne Piløts reference anyone?). I just want to go and be around my best friend and my brother my dad wouldn't be who he is and my mom would be alive and better. It'd be normal and happy.

And then it started. The pain I could feel something ripping me from the inside. I started freaking out because well I think you already know. Oh shit oh shit god that hurts. I started pressing the nurse call button and someone finally arrived.

She called in other people and before I knew it I was hyped up on epidural. And I faintly remember Joseph coming but getting rushed out but that's all I know.
————————
*after babies are born*

I'm laying there with two beautiful babies a boy and a girl *pic at the top*. The boy is Niklaus and the girl is Rebecca (TVD and TO reference). They are healthy and just all round great. How could my mother and father hate me the way they did. I got raped and had these two and I love them unconditionally. And I just met them.

These two are my babies. And I have to say I'm happy I have them. They just might be the loves of my life. Just as I was thinking this Joseph walked in. He was startled by seeing me with two babies but never-the-less he walked towards me with a small smile.

"So my aunt said you can start work in 6 weeks. And there is an apartment open and I put money on it for you so you can get it." I almost choked.

"You didn't have to do that." I was being honest I was great full he did but he spent his money on me.

"Yes I did because you needed a place to raise your two kids and you needed a job."

"Thank you."

"No problem" he said it with his smirk.
"So are they okay?"

"Yea their great want to hold Nik?" I asked him I figured might as well call him Nik for the time being.

"Sure." He said and reached out to grab him.

"He's heavy." What he was.

"It's fine." To think we're both teenagers and he's in here with me holding one of my kids.

Just then someone walked in.

It was Ryder.

"Oh my gosh I came as soon as he texted me." Ryder said he looked kind of winded.

"It's fine ummm well you already know it most likely because of him." I semi-glared at Joseph I didn't want many people to know.

"Yea I do..." Ryder said half way distant.

"Well I've had a nice chat I should really go check some things be back soon y'all." Joseph handed me back my baby boy a small smile on my lips as he walked out the room.

"Ok so I need deets on what happened and everything." Ryder said seriously I promise he's like an older brother.

"Ok so......." and I told him everything everything that had happened.

————————————
*After she tells Ryder the long ass story*
"Woah." That's all Ryder said he wasn't expecting it I bet but neither was I And it was my life.

"Yea I know but hey I'm here and that's all that matters." And I was here not just for myself but for these two precious babies that I can call my family. And that's all that really mattered because they were mine and all mine.

Ok so I'm very sorry for the late updates but I've been hell busy and look at those reads. Beautiful aren't they 😂😂. Ok sorry I had to all of my past stories (now deleted because let's face it they are baddd) got like 5-10 reads at most. Any way this is a very very short filler because what I want to do next is make a whole thing out her moving so it'll be to where she's out of the hospital and moving into her apartment next because well she has been her entire life. Ok so I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

How has your life been?

Why do you think I haven't posted?

What do you think I'm doing right now?

Ok bye my lovelies have a nice day or night or whatever.