A Sunflower Devil

Part 1: A Devil in town~

“Hey! Ryoko wake up. Don’t tell me your dead already. . .” Leave me be, ugh. “Ah, Ryo Ryo doesn’t want to wake up to your demonic voice! Ryo Ryo its Sakami, you can wake up for me right♥?”

I don’t like neither of them; I’m worn out by you two. Looking at them just makes me tired. Sigh. I stood up and right away Sakimi jumped on me. “See I knew he’d get up for me!” “I didn’t get up for neither of you! Get off!” I moved so she’d fall off of me. “So mean. . .” She whined.

We just arrived in this town last night. A quarter of the time we’ve been searching for an inn to stay at. That means I had to deal with these two for a whole night and I barely got any sleep. I was hoping I could sleep in for the day but apparently not.

We came at night so I don’t know how people treat each other here. At my experiences at Machi Town I’m scared to know. This place is called Midvol I don’t know much about this place either. Unlike Machi Town it doesn’t have districts and isn’t large. Well it’s not small either but it doesn’t seem large.

I walked out the inn. You know I’ve never been so tired. Sheesh these people. . .

I stood up and rubbed my eyes. Chiyoko was walking out the door and Sakimi was waiting for me. “We’re going to go deeper in the town today. Then we’ll stay in an in there.” Sakimi pulled my hand and dragged me out the door.

I wonder how people behave here. Also, again, where are we going? Is there a certain place Chiyoko is taking us?

 Ughh, it’s too early to think about that right now.  We were out the inn now a lot of people were coming in and going out the town. It must be pretty populated here, then again, maybe not. I’m too scared to believe what I think right now after what I just experienced with Sakimi. For now on I think everything I believe is going to be wrong.

The town seemed quite not a lot of fuss is going on so it may, just maybe, be a good town. People seemed (There has to be some type of ridiculous secret here) a lot of smiles were going around here.

It took me awhile till I noticed I was walking by myself out here. Really there going to wake me up and just disappear like that. I’m feeling mad abandon and confused. I hope I don’t get lost here. Maybe I could ask someone to help if I do get lost. Actually. . .

 I walked up to the closest person near me. I tapped a lady’s shoulder. “Hey, excuse me my I ask a question?” The women turned around. “Oh yes, what you need.” “I don’t want to seem off, but why is this town seem so. . . peaceful?”

The old lady kept smiling. Oh, we get that question a lot here!” Hearing that scares me a little. “The people here are protected by a demon.” “A demon?” “Hehe, I think of him more as an angel actually. Whenever a person comes in town doing bad things he’d come and get rid of them for us. Crime in the town is depleted because of him. People call him the Sunflower Demon. He has the most charming face but his sword can shred you to the bone.” I shivered. Well at least he’s a human. “He’s really a charming young man. If you want to meet him talk to his care taker Miyamo. She’s been sickly nowadays though. ”Well thanks for all the info. Have a nice day.” I quickly walked away.

This makes since. A dude ending crimes keeping peace in the town, very reasonable. But I’m curios I do kind of want to meet the guy.

 I walked around in the town for a while. I’m still upset they left me. But this town is pretty straight forward I don’t think I’m going to get lost here.

I feel something eerie behind. It seems familiar though. I turned around. It was Chiyoko. I stopped walking and just looked at her. “I got bored.” She started walking with me.