i

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。゜。°。°。°。

CHAPTER ONE. SUMMER SUCKS

VICTORIA was walking down the hallway of her hated high school, when she saw her 'friends' leave one of the girls' bathrooms laughing. she wrinkled her nose when they tapped her on the shoulder. they smelled like garbage.

"victoria, honey. don't go in there. she's in there." victoria was confused, so she pushed past them into the bathroom to see who they were talking about. upon entering, she saw a girl with long red hair open one of the stalls. her backpack and the lower part of her dress was covered in dirty trash water. she was way too familiar.

"do you need any help?" victoria asked. the red head looked at her and grimaced.

"surely not from you. or your friends." beverly witnessed victoria's face flash with guilt, but then she forced a smile.

"they're- they're not my friends-" victoria started, but beverly scoffed and wiped off her dirty bag. "i guess i don't have any." the red head's face flashed with pity.

"i'm sor-" beverly was going to pity her, but victoria smiled and put her hand up.

"don't- it makes it worse when people give me pity. i'm vi-" she started.

"i know." she spoke softly. "beverly." the girl said as she put out her hand. victoria gave her a small smile and shook her hand, giving her a raised eyebrow.

"hey, dumb, dumber, and dumbest, why don't you leave them alone?" victoria spoke with confidence, as she slapped a hand on bowers' shoulder.

"y-yeah. no problem, vick." he narrowed his eyes at the losers, but eventually walked off. when he left, victoria turned and gave them a smile.

"oh y-yes victoria. oh victoria. v-vicky, vicky." victoria mocked henry as he walked away.

"who's stuttering now!" richie shouted to henry's back. victoria let out a small laugh, biting her lip.

"so, what are you boys up to?" victoria spoke with ease as she turned back to the losers.

"you're ho-" richie began, but eddie jabbed him in the stomach. richie mouthed 'fuck you' and they moved on like it hadn't happened. victoria raised an amused eyebrow. "looking for something missing." richie corrected himself.

"i'm coming." she announced, gathering all the attention of the boys. "that is, if you don't mind. i have nothing better to do." she shrugged.

"what about your friends?" eddie asked, his tone was laced with confusion. 'why would she want to hang out with us?' he thought.

"they're busy. besides, you guys are cool, i guess." it wasn't like victoria was hanging out with them because they needed friends. it was because she didn't have any friends. real friends.

"that's poison ivy, and that's poison ivy, and that's poison ivy." stanley pointed out to the group, looking around.

"where? where's the poison ivy?" eddie cried. his brown haired head shook everywhere around him.

"nowhere. not every fucking plant is poison ivy, stanley." richie spat, looking back at them.

"okay, i'm starting to get itchy and i'm pretty sure this is not good for my-" richie cut eddie off with a question.

"do you use the same bathroom as your mother?" he asked.