😱Tristan??😱

"Hey guys what's up?" I asked them. 

"Tess, we just got back from the hospital." Erika said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"It's Tristan,  we just found out he has leukemia." My heart stopped. How...

"What do you mean?" I asked with a tear rolling down my cheek.

"He was complaining about his leg and he went to get it checked out and the test results came back positive for leukemia." I collapsed on the floor crying. No Tristan..

"I want to see him

"I want to see him." I said while crying into Jakes chest.

"Ok let's go." He said  and walked me to the car.

All I could think about was when Tristan and I were little kids. He and I were best friends. We would always be with each other.

"It will be ok." Jake said holding me in his arms.

We arrived at the hospital and went to the front desk.

"Hi we are here to see Tristan Tales please." Jake said.

"Oh I'm sorry sir, but he is in surgery." She said and I looked at Jake. A tear rolled down my face.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well they have to cut out some of the bone marrow in his leg so the cancer won't spread to his body." He turned to me and I put my head in Jakes chest.

Jakes Pov:

Hours passed by and all we could do was hope. Hope he could get through this. He is strong! He cans do it!

I looked at Tessa who was sound asleep in my arms. She cried herself to sleep. She isn't well. Her and Tristan are such good friends. She is so heartbroken for him right now. I just wish I could do something for him.

"Mr. Paul. He is out of surgery and is awake." I smiled. I woke Tessa and she jumped up and ran to his room. I ran after her. She busted in the room and Tristan saw her.

"Tessles!!!" She hugged him. She cried a little knowing he was fine. I was so happy he was going tons ok.

The doctor signaled to talk to me outside.

"He is fine for now but will need to stay here for a couple of months and go through chemo therapy. He will also have to do rehab for his leg." I nodd.

"What happens if the cancer spreads?"

"He could possibly loose his leg." I looked up. I frowned. One one my best friends has the possibility of loosing his leg, and even his life..

We walked back in and Tessa an Tristan were talking. She smiled seeing that he was ok.

It was going to be a rough night.

Im sorry for the short post guys!!!  I will try to post tomorrow, idk if I can cause my sister is having her b day party and Idk if I will be able to update. I will try my hardest! Goodnight my loves!!! ❤️❤️❤️