😭Finally!!😍

I make it to my wedding just on time and I walk down the isle. Tony was still in shock about how good I looked. I smiled. And drone time to time shed a tear. My love!

Anthony's Pov:

She looked amazing!!! She was and is the definition of perfection.

The pastor starts to talk and soon enough we say our vows.

Erika's Pov:

"Anthony, when you joined team 10 I wasn't excited to have another guys in the house! That just meant I had to clean more!" Every one laughed.

"But standing her before you today, I can honestly say it was all worth it! I fell in love with you. I could never stops thinking about you love forwards me." Everyone awed.

"Tony, I am so honored to become your wife! And as your wife I will be true to you now matter what. Care for you even on your sickest days and love you even when you make a mess in the house."

"I vow to you this day to love and cherish, till I die." He was crying by now and so was I.

"Eri, Erika." He stutted.

"I love more than I could love any one else. You are the sun in my day. The moon in my night. And the love of my life. If I ever loose I don't know what I will do. You mean the world to me." I was crying.

"I vow to that I will never leave you, or stop loving you, I'll be there for you when your sick. I'll pick up the kids when your to lazy." Every on laughed an awed.

"I can't say how much you mean to me so in this marriage I will show you how much I love you." He finished.

"You may now kiss the bride!" The pastor said and we kissed. It was amazing . 😆

At the reception we dance the night a way and lagged our heads off. I'm truly the most happiest person in the world.

2 months later!

Tessa's pov: I don't feel good this morning so I skipped working out and stuck the doughnuts and Netflix.

"Babe again?" He asks.

"Yeah why? I'm still sick." He smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" I ask.

"Here." He through me and pregnancy test. My eyes lit up.

"You honestly think I'm pregnant?" He sat down next to me.

"Baby, I don't know, but we have to try. I know the doctor said you wouldn't be able to have any kids, but I believe you can. And think you are. You have had morning sickness all week and haven't stopped eating. So try." I nodded and went to the bathroom. I peed on the stick and laid it on the rapper on the counter and waited 2 minutes!

"Baby are you ok?" He says coming in.

"Yeah! Fine. What if I'm not pregnant and I'm just sick. And I don't have a baby?" I ask.

"We'll adopt as many as we can!" He said.

"Ok it's been 2 minutes." I put the cap on the pregnancy test not looking at it.

"On 3." He said. "1, 2, 3!" We looked.

He looked up at me and was so excited! He kissed me and I smiled

"Were pregnant!!" I said.

"I'm going to be a dad!" He said happily.

"Let's call your mom!" We face times Jakes mom.

Pam: hey sweet heart how are you!!

J: I'm really really good!!

T: I'm not to good though!

Pam: oh gosh honey what's wrong.

T: I'm just have a really bad case of I'm-pregnant-cytus!!

Pam: OMG YOUR PREGNANT!! I'm going to be a grand ma!!!

J: mom don't tell anyone!! We just wanted you to know ok!

P: YES ABSOLUTELY!

J: we have to go mom but we will talk to you later!!

P: Bye my loves!! I'm so proud of you two!!

J&t: thank you!!

We hung up and looked at each other.

"So it's really happening?" I said. A tear dropped down my face.

"Yes baby, we are going to have a baby!!

HEY GUYS I JUST MADE A NEW BOOK!! It's a Logan fanfic and I really want you to read it when the first chapter come out!!!!

ALSO!!