Chapter 28

I know Yu would never do this but it's just a story.

It's been two days since I've met Merritt and Yu has been giving me nothing but crap. He thinks he knows what's best for me but he doesn't.
"Bill! Tom! Can you go take Peyton to the park or something? I need to talk to Yu. Alone." I said as I heard Yu's car pull up. I could not wait for him to leave.
"Sure?" Bill said unsure and went to go get Peyton who came down excited.
"Mommy uncle Bill said I could get ice cream and go to the toy store?!" Peyton said excitedly.
"Oh did he?" I said raising my eyebrow at my brother.
"I said if it was okay with mommy. There he goes trying to blame me." Bill said with a laugh.
"It's fine but if you are going to get him something the most amount of toys he can get is 2 and please try not to spend a whole lot. Someone's birthday is coming up." I whispered.
"Got it! Let's go Tom!" Bill yelled for Tom who came down grumpily.
"Are you sure you don't want us to stay?" Tom asked
"No. I'll be fine." I said with a smile.
"Promise you'll call if things get out of hand." Tom asked
"I promise. Now, go have fun with your brother and nephew." I said and gave him a hug, along with Bill and Peyton.
"Be good Peyton!" I called out the door as they left and Yu came walking up. As soon as I closed the door an argument started.
"What the hell?! You think you can just bring another guy into Peyton's life?!" Yu yelled in anger.
"Excuse me?! You have no say in what I do?
We aren't dating anymore and I have full custody of Peyton! You have none!" I yelled
"Watch it Courtney! I can take Peyton away from you in an instinct!" Yu yelled
"You can't do shit! You have no parental rights! I have full custody!" I yelled with tears starting to form.
"Like I said before! A judge won't see it that way! I make more money and could support Peyton way better than you do!" Yu yelled.
"I hate you! I will not let you take my son from me just because you are jealous of me seeing another guy!" I yelled my tears finally falling.
"I'm not jealous!" Yu yelled.
"Yeah right. I'm done with this! I will not let you take Peyton from me and who I date is my business not yours!" I yelled and go to walk away.
I then felt a tight grip on my wrist.
"We are not finished here!" Yu yelled.
"Yes we are! Now let go!"  I yelled as Yu only tightened his grip on my wrist.
"I am not letting you just take my son away and letting random people into his life!" Yu yelled.
"Merritt isn't random! And he's a lot nicer than you!" I yelled.
Yu then threw me to the ground and pulled me up by the hair tightly.
"I was going to try and be nice and talk to you and tell you that Sandy kissed me. I didn't kiss her but I see that's not going to work! You are mine. Do you understand!" Yu yelled and threw me to the ground and kicked me in the stomach.
"I will never be yours again! You're sick Yu and you need help!" I yelled.
"I don't need help!" Yu said and grabbed my left arm tightly.
"Please Yu let go!" I yelled trying to get free but he only tightened his grip and twisted it.
"Ah! Please stop Yu!" I yelled
"You belong to me! You are my girlfriend and it's going to stay that way! You are mine! You will make me one of Peyton's legal guardian's if you know what is good for you?!" Yu said and next thing I knew he was twist harder until I heard a snap.
I screamed in pain and he yanked my hair.
"Let this be a lesson Courtney. You cannot take my son away from me. You can try to hide all you want but I will find you. You have two weeks to give me rights to Peyton or I will do far worse than this!" Yu said as he turned me to face him.
"Go to hell!" I yelled and slapped him with my good hand and kicked him in the nuts.
"You bitch!" Yu yelled as I ran up to my room quickly and locked the door. I search for my phone and found it on the bed and ran to my conjoined bathroom as I heard Yu bang on my door.
"Open the door Courtney! This isn't over!" Yu yelled and I dialed 911.

Tom's POV
Today was such an awesome day. Bill and I got to spend the day with Peyton without Yu! I personally am not a fan of the guy but if he makes Courtney and Peyton happy then I guess there is nothing I can do.
We went to see The Lego Batman movie with Peyton, went to the toy store, and then headed to the park and then we were finally getting some pizza and ice cream.
"Did you have fun today Peyton?" I asked my nephew.
"Yeah! I just wish mommy and daddy were here." Peyton said
"Well they can join next time! What was your favorite part?!" Bill asked
"The movie!" Peyton said excitedly.
Our pizza then came and then after our pizza we got ice cream and Bill and I just had a few laugh with Peyton.
Just as we were about to finish our ice cream my phone rang.
I looked at it to see mom calling?
"Who is it?" Bill asked
"Mom?" I said confused
"Answer it!" Bill said
"Hallo?" I asked confused
"Oh Tom! Where are you?! Where's Bill and Peyton?!"  Mom asked worried
"Bill and Peyton are fine mom they're with me." I said confused and Bill gave me the same confused look.
"Oh good. I just flew out here?!" Mom said
"Wait?! You're here in LA!" I said in surprise.
"Mom's here?!" Bill said excitedly
"Grandma!" Peyton said excitedly.
"You, Bill and Peyton meet me at LA Memorial Hospital." Mom said (don't think this is an actual hospital just made it up)
"Why?" I asked
"Just meet me here." Mom said with worry in her voice.
"Okay we're on our way." I said and hung up.
"Mom's here!" Bill said excitedly.
"This might not be a good visit. She told us to meet her at the hospital." I said
"Oh no! Is she okay?!" Bill asked in worry.
"I don't know." I said and paid the check and we headed to the hospital.

Courtney's POV
"911 what's your emergency?" The lady asked
"Please h-help me. My e-ex is trying to hurt me." I cried into the phone.
"What's your address?" The lady asked. I then gave her my brothers address.
"Where are you Courtney?" The lady asked
"In m-my b-bathroom c-connected to my bedroom.
"Okay someone is on the way. Stay calm." The lady said.
"P-please hurry." I said with tears as I heard the banging of the door.
"Stay with me Courtney.
"Is there a window or anything near you?" The lady asked
"N-no." I said
"Okay deep breath and try to remain calm the ambulance and police will be there soon." The lady said and just then I heard the door crack as Yu continued to hit it. I backed away from it. Just then the door burst open and an angry Yu came in.
"You'll pay for that!" Yu said and grabbed me causing me to drop my phone. He looked at it and then stomped on it.
He slammed me against the floor and began to rip my clothes.
"Please Yu! Don't do this!" I cried
"If this is the only way to get through your head that you belong to me then so be it!" Yu yelled and ripped my clothes leaving me naked as he ripped his jeans off and took his boxers off and entered me. I screamed and he slapped me.
"Shut up!" Yu yelled and continued to rape me. Once he was done I heard the front door slam open and so did he. He kissed me and grabbed his boxers and pants.
"See you soon babe." He said and ran away leaving me naked on the cold bathroom floor.
"In here!" I heard someone say and then blacked out.