Chapter 34 part 1

"I can't do this." I said as Tom, Bill, My mom and step dad were waiting outside the courtroom as I helped Peyton get ready.
"Yes you can sweetie. Yu will get what he deserves." My mom said
"How do you know that! Yu will probably win over the jury." I said
"You don't know that. Your mother and I know how strong you are. You can fight this." Gordon said.
"I hope you're right. I mean I can't lose Peyton. Not only is this about the abuse, and rape, but this is also a custody battle for Peyton." I said and start to cry. I couldn't lose Peyton.
"You won't lose him sis." Tom said reassuringly.
"We'll beat this." Bill said and gave me a hug.
I sighed and handed my mom a sleeping Peyton as soon as my lawyer showed up.
"Ready?" My lawyer asked
"As I'll ever be." I said and we all headed inside. I sat with my lawyer and Yu sat with his while my family sat behind us.
"All rise for judge Fisher." Everyone stood up and sat down as soon as the judge sat down and said we could be seated.
"Yu Phoenix charged with rape, and abuse in the first degree, and is requesting full custody of Peyton Kaulitz." Judge Fisher stated.
"Yes your honor." My lawyer said.
"Call your first witness." The judge said
"Yu Phoenix." Yu's lawyer said
Yu took the stand I just couldn't look at him. I mean he was trying to take my son away from me.
"Now how do you know miss Kaulitz, Mr.Phoenix?" His lawyer asked him
"She's my girlfriend and the mother to my son." Yu said and I just clenched my hands tightly.
"Would you say that you two have a good relationship?" His lawyer asked him.
"I would like to believe so." Yu said
"What is your relationship like with your son?"His lawyer asked
"I would say that we have a very good relationship." Yu said.
"Have you ever hurt Miss Kaulitz in anyway?" His lawyer asked
"No I have not." Yu said lying through his teeth.
"Nothing further your honor." His lawyer sat down.
"Cross examination your honor." My lawyer said
"Proceed" The judge said and my lawyer got up and went over to Yu.
"So you and my client Miss Kaulitz know each other fairly well wouldn't you agree Mr.Phoenix?" My lawyer asked.
"Yes but what does that have to do with anything?" Yu asked back.
"Have you ever been physical with my client?" My laser said
"Objection! Cause for speculation." Yu's lawyer said.
"Overruled" the judge said
"I'll rephrase. Have you ever hit or abused my client in any way?" My lawyer said.
"No I have not." Yu said lying.
"Oh really?" My lawyer said and came over to the desk we were at and picked up a folder.
"Evidence 1A pictures of Miss.Kaulitz after she was physically abused by Mr. Phoenix, while she was in the hospital recovering from previous abuse and rape, all done by Mr.Phoenix." My lawyer said. Yu was then asked a few more questions by my lawyer and then it was my turn.