Chapter 3

I just look at him, unable to speak, but he's suddenly right in front of me and pins me to the wall in a split second. Before I can react, his hand tightly wraps around my throat, making a moan slip out before I can stop it. The instant it escapes, a smirk forms across his face, sending more blood rushing down south in an instant.

I've never seen that smirk before, but I can tell what it is; he has an idea. And it's kinky.

Suddenly, he pulls me forward by the throats and kisses me roughly, biting my lip and forcing his tongue through my lips and his other hand snake down and grab the front of my jeans hard, making me moan again before I can stop myself.

He doesn't just stop there, oh no. In an instant, he had my jeans unbuttoned and has my now hard cock gripped in his hand, making me moan even louder and buck forward.

He keeps his other hand tight around my throat and roughly kisses me again, also pumping my cock hard in his hand. It doesn't take long before my knees start to buckle and I almost fall, and Jonas smirks again and puts both his hands on my shoulders, suddenly applying a huge amount of pressure and making me drop to my knees. He turns me to the side and drops to his knees behind me, pulling my head back by my hair and bites down hard on the base of my neck at my collarbone, making yet another loud moan slip out. At this point I don't even need to see him to know that smirk is getting more and more kinky-looking.

He wraps his hand around my neck again, but the other hand slips down to my cock again pumping it hard, making me instantly buck my hips forward. As if that wasn't enough, he moans straight in my ear and grinds hard into my ass. That one action alone just makes me melt, falling limp against him as he pumps my aching cock in his hand and keeps grinding his own into my ass. At that point, I'm a complete moaning mess.

"F-fuck Jonas just fuck me already!" I blurt out not even thinking. He stops, his hand still on my cock, but then swipes his thumb over the slit and starts thrusting forward into my ass. The fucking tease! He chokes me harder and keeps dry humping me until finally he presses his hand in the middle of my back and pushes forward, forcing me to my hands and knees. I feel my jeans and boxers both yanked down, and a hot blush floods over my face. As if that wasn't enough, he grips the inside of my thighs, forces them apart, then pushes down on my back again so my chest is down on the floor but my ass is up in the air. My face burns redder than my jacket once I realize how exposed I am. And how much of a fucking pornstar I must look like at this point.

"Oh Johannes, if only you could see how fucking pretty you look~" he literally purrs, making my face burn even more. I don't ask, I just stay frozen in the fucking porno position he has me in, that's when I realize exactly what he's calling pretty. THAT makes me blush 50 shades of red.

Before I can think long, he holds my hips and slowly, FINALLY, pushes in. I moan instantly feeling how much he fills me up, and instantly try to force my hips back but he holds them still. A long moan escapes his lips.

"Holy shit Johannes you're so tight~~" he practically moans, rolling his hips and moving in and out of me at an agonizingly slow pace. Every push inward sends a shock through me and I just convulse, clawing at the floor and desperately forcing my hips back on him. All I can think of is how big and thick he is, how good he feels, and how fucking amazing it'd feel to be ruthlessly pounded by him.

In a split second, I get just that. He's suddenly digging his fingers in my hips and slamming his cock deeper and deeper inside me with every thrust. I just completely fucking lose it, turning into and writhing and moaning mess underneath him. Pleasure courses through me and it's almost overwhelming, and all I can seem to do is just convulse under Jonas with every thrust of his thick cock inside me and all I can even say is his name. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, he snaps his hips forward and hits one spot inside me that sends a shockwave of pleasure through me, and making a string of loud moans slip out of me.