Chapter 22 Jason's P.O.V

I dont know what to do about my conversation last night with ally. I don't know what reay happened it was just like my anger took over and I just hung up on her. I don't know if it means we are broken up or If we are still together.

I have an idea to make up for it i should buy her a gift and put it in her locker with a note attached. The thing is I don't know what to get her. I'll ask my pack for ideas, I'll ask matt their good friends he can help me.

I call him Matt: hey Jason, Jason:hey dude I need some advice I kinda got into a fight with ally and I want to get her a gift but I don't know what to get her and I was wondering if you could help me, Matt: yea dude I could help you out I know she loves necklaceses get her a nice necklace or bracelet or earrings,Jason: thxz man I have the perfect necklace in mind, Matt: your welcome and I hope it goes well gtg bye,Jason: same here and thxz bye.

I'm gonna drive over to forever 21 and get this gold love necklace that she said she loved so much. And write a note saying how sorry I am, that my anger got the best of me also, that I didnt mean to hang up on her , that I value our relationship and don't just want her just for sex.

That should make everything better I hope.

So I put the necklace in a nice little box I found at home and wrote the note. It reads Dear, Ally I love you with all my heart I never ment to hurt you my anger got the best of me.

I never meant to hang up on you I just couldn't believe what you were accusing me of and coudnt listen anymore I hope you can forgive me. And to let you know I dont want you only for sex. I want you because you are smart,pretty, funny, amazing and the love of my life .

Love,Jason <3

No to put it in here locker at school today and wait for her to find it .

I just can wait until Tommrow and I hope she forgives me well have to wait to find out hopefully it works...................................