~His Bad Girl~ :Chapter 10:

♪◀Chapter 10▶♪

'Don't give me a chance to fall in love with you when you don't have an intention of keeping me with you' -Unknown

♥♡♠♤♣♧★☆☆★♧♣♤♠♡♥

"Get to my office, both of you now" my dad's voice echoed in the room.

I closed my eyes and flinched. My dad's eyes softened.

"Emerald?" My dad asked softly, "Are you okay?"

I breathe out and opened my eyes, making eye  contact with my dad, "Yes".

"What was that? Why did you flinched when I raised my voice?" He questioned me.

Eros was just looking at the ground. "Nothing", I muttered.

"Come on, let's go to my office, we'll talk there", my dad said and lead us the way to his office, which I didn't even know that it exists inside the house.

Eros and I followed our dad to his office and we sat down on a leather chair.

"So first, why aren't you guys at school?" My dad both looked at us.

"We kinda fought", Eros spoke first. "And what is this reason that you guys kinda fought?" My dad leaned back on his chair.

"I told her about me joining a team in drag racing", I just stayed quiet in my own seat.

"Drag racing?" My dad raised his eyebrow. "Yes", Eros said quietly, "EA doesn't want me to join".

I darted my gaze to my fingers on my lap.

"Why wouldn't she want you to join?"

"She's worried about me, because she doesn't want the same thing to happen to me".

"What do you mean the same thing?"

"One of her close friends died and one of the reason relates to him joining drag racing".

"And this fight? How does this relate to the both of you missing school, Hm?" My dad switched his gaze from Eros to me.

"I wasn't in the mood to go to school anymore, I was upset, I didn't want to beat up anyone who stands in my way in school if I'm mad about something", it was my turn to speak.

"Alright, at least you guys told me the truth", my dad sighed, "And Eros about you joining, do you really want that?"

"Yes, dad", he said. "Is this legal?" My dad asked him. "Yes dad, I'm not stupid to join on an illegal one", Eros said.

"Yes, you are stupid", I mumbled under my breath and Eros glared at me.

"Okay, you can join", my dad said and my eyes widen.

"Ugh, dad, why?" I groaned and whined at the same time, if that was even possible, "I was trying not to make him join".

"Ha! Dad agrees, so you can't stop me", Eros stucked his tongue out at me and I flicked his forehead and he winced.

"I don't like stopping you guys from doing something that makes you happy", my dad explained.

"So, I can join streetfighting again?" I said with a smile to my dad.

"Definitely not"

My smile was gone. I groaned, "Why?"

"You are a girl and I don't tolerate you fighting on those type of fighting, sure, in school it's alright, but not outside school", my dad explained, "And what do you mean again?"

"But you said you don't want to stop us doing something that makes us happy", I pouted, "I joined before, but then I quit because someone told me too stop".

"Except for that and that's good that you stopped", my dad pointed out and I slumped on my seat. "That's not fair", I muttered.

"Oh thank god", Eros breathe out and brought his arms up as if thanking the big guy up there.

I glared at Eros and he smiled at me cheekily. I showed him the middle finger and my dad chuckled.

Eros blows me a flying kiss in return and I scoffed at him.

"Alright, let's get into serious talk", my dad sighed.

My heart started beating fast knowing what he wanted to talk about.

Eros leaned back in his seat and stayed quiet.

"Now tell me, EA, why did you flinch?" My dad questioned me.

"That was nothing", I muttered.

"Emerald Averina Parker"

Oh crap.

The room stayed quiet for a while until one of us broke the silence.

"She's traumatize"

I snap my head to look at Eros and I looked at him. He had his fist curled so tight that I see the veins in his arm pop out and his face hardened with a dark look in his eyes.

I've never seen him like that.