~His Bad Girl~ :Chapter 30: (Part 2)

♪◀Chapter 30 Part 2▶♪

"Live with what you got, there are a lot of people out there wishing to have what you got"

♥♡♠♤♣♧★☆☆★♧♣♤♠♡♥

Someone sneaked behind me and wrapped a blindfold on my eyes.

"What the fuck", I cussed out. "Your language, sweetheart", I heard my dad's voice.

"What the hell is going on and what is the deal with this shit of a blindfold", I said out loud. "Hey, that insulted me", I heard my brother beside me.

I held out my hand and smack whatever my hand touched.

"Ow my man boob", Eros shrieked.

Everyone laughed, while I'm just standing here, with the darn blindfold on my eyes.

"Can you guys get this shot out of my face?" I asked, starting to get irritated.

"Not yet, but almost though", Eros said teasingly. "I'll get you later", I made a promise on my voice. "Nah, I think you'll forget about it", he said and I felt his arm slung on my shoulders.

"Eros, it's time", I heard Aaron's voice shout.

It's time?

"Time for what?" I asked and that was when the blindfold was taken away from my eyes. I had to blink a lot of times in order for my eyes to get used to the light again. And it's bright as hell.

I rubbed my eyes, thank God for no make up. Once my eyes adjusted to the lights, I was facing the pool, but this time, it had like a platform in the middle of the pool.

Since when was that placed there?

On top of the platform, there were lots of flowers fixed nicely like it was a wedding ceremony or something. There were petals floating on the water and it was colorful. The lights from the pool was changed into blue and red light.

Wow.

On top of the platform was Jax. Holding a bouquet of flowers.

What the hell is going on?

Eros nudged my shoulder, indicating me to go to him. There was like a small runway for me to walk towards him. It was also covered in petals.

I walked slowly to him and by how he was acting, I'd say he's nervous.

When I made it in front of him, I looked at him weirdly.

"What's with all this?" I whispered to him. "You'll see", he whispered back.

He held out the flowers to me, "Flowers for you, my lady". I laughed and accepted the flowers in my hand, "Why thank you".

I looked around and there were our family and friends staring at us with a smiles on their faces.

I looked back at Jax and he was biting his lip from nervousness. "Are you okay? You look like you're going to shit your pants", I said to him and he laughed. "I'm nervous, sorry", he said.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Emerald", he grabbed my free hand and his hands was cold and it was a bit wet, probably from sweating.

I raised my eyebrows when he called me by my first name.

"Oh my God, okay I got this, uhm, I'll try to make this romantic or whatever", he said.

"Okay?" I said.

"When I first saw you, I was blinded by your beauty", he said and I grabbed my hand from his hold.

I held my hand up, "Alright, hold up right there, don't even continue".

He was looking at me confusingly, "What?"

"I don't want you forcing yourself to say 'romantic' stuffs cause it doesn't match you at all, whatever you're going to say, say it in your own way", I said to him and I grabbed his hand and ushered him to say what he needs to say.

He closed his mouth and took a big deep breath, "When I first saw you, I thought you were something else, you had this bad girl aura and it just caught me, I guess. I wanted to get to know you more the first time I met you, but I was a bit nervous for the first time. When I did get the chance to get closer to you, I was happy, because I got to meet one of the most beautiful girl in my life. Now I know EA, that our marriage in the future is forced, but I just want you to know that what I feel for you is real. No one is forcing me to like you or love you, it's all on me. I want you to feel that our relationship is real, that's why I wanted to do this".

He bended on one knee and looked up at me. My eyes widened and I looked at his eyes, trying to find something that this was just a joke, but all I found was sincerity.

"Emerald Averina Parker, will you marry me?"

Holy shitballs. Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God.

"Uhm, babe, I think it's time to give me an answer now, you're freaking me out", he whispered to me.

I laughed and smiled, "Oh right, yes of course".

He slid the ring on my finger and he stood up and hugged me.

"FINALLY SHE ANSWERED". I'm pretty sure that was my twin brother.

"WOOHOO, THAT'S MY SON", Mr. Harrington shouted.

"AND THAT'S MY DAUGHTER", and there goes my dad.

I looked at my, now, fiance and smiled at him. I couldn't ask for a better partner in life. He might be imperfect, but he's perfectly imperfect for me and I'm sure as hell proud to be his bad girl.

ⓐ-ⓤ-ⓣ-ⓗ-ⓞ-ⓡ-ⓢ-ⓝ-ⓞ-ⓣ-ⓔ

This ending will do, haha

HIS BAD GIRL IS COMPLETED!!!  WOOOHOOO

There will be epilogue, yes there will be, so stay tuned.

THANK YOU ALL FOR STICKING WITH ME UNTIL THIS END. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME AND YOU GUYS ROCK! YEAHH!

PEACE OUT, YO

♔♛R.N♛♔