Trouble

Narrator: "It has been a month since Riley, Farkle, Lucas and Maya started school. The girls were a specially exited today, even Maya, because today a special someone is transferring to John Quincy Adams. Somebody that Maya, Riley and Farkle knows about, even though Farkle forgot - Lucas stood confused as Farkle was trying to figure out why the girls were so exited."

Farkle: "Why are you to so exited? Is there an event going on?"

Lucas: "Yeah, seriously are you to going to tell us or what?"

Maya sighed at how Farkle forgot about her older twin but soon regained her usuall smirk. Riley smiles like a goof ball and had an idea and Maya agrees. The boys are still confused however and unfortunately for them the bell rings and they have to all go to class.

Mr. Matthews: "Okay, class today we will be learning about the revolution of America!"

Mr. Matthews, Riley's dad, carried on with the story of the American revolution until somebody interrupted. It was half way through the lesson.

BOOM! Somebody jumped on the Cory's desk. And that someone happens to be Maya's lost twin. POW!!

Luna: "HEY! Matthews you don't look a day over 80, now were is Riles and my sis..!"

Maya: "HEY! Sis nice jump and... WHY DID YOU MAKE US WAIT SO LONG!!"

Maya jumped on her little sisters head kissing her cheek. Lucas looked at the two Hart twins shocked at the younger Hart's actions. Suddenly, Farkle came up to them and was about to kiss Luna on the cheek but Luna stopped him by holding his head.

Farkle: "Oh! Come on, please, Luna I know you like me."

Luna: "Not even in your dreams, Far..." Luna looked around the room then spoke up breaking the awkward silence "And to answer your question sis, you know I have a late record.. Now seriously were is Riles."

Riley: "Ha! I knew it she was late because of that yay!"

Lucas: "Can somebody tell me what's going on? Cause I would actually wanna know!"

Lucas stood up straight, still confused in what's going on. Maya stood up, Riley let go of the hug, Farkle stopped trying to kiss Luna. Mr. Matthews suddenly realizes that Luna was still on his desk.

Mr. Matthews: "Luna, I am very glad to see you but...GET OFF OF MY DESK!!"

Luna: "Took ya long enough, oh and cowboy are you the new huckleberry my sis told me about?"

Lucas looks at Maya who's wearing a smirk. Lucas and Riley both sighed. 'Might as well enjoy it'. Lucas thought and smirked as Luna jumped off the desk and looked at him questioningly.

Lucas: " Why yes ma'am, now really who are you?"

Luna: "Oh nearly forgot to introduce myself!" Luna ran towards him and shook his hand "I'm Luna Hart and I'm the older twin sister, by 5mins, of Maya Hart except unlike sis I didn't grow up with grandpa Matthews and his family, so I was mostly a troublemaker, they call me the 'RuleBraker'!"

Mr. Matthews: "Ya, joining the class Luna or are you gonna cause trouble?"

Maya: "If your gonna cause trouble the please don't bring the police with ya like last time, Luna!"

Luna: "Oh no sis ya know me too well however ya know I can't promise nothing after all they do call me the 'RuleBraker' but I can at least try."

Maya sighs and Luna shrugs while she walks away.

Maya: "FINE!!! Ugh you would've thought that she at least learnt how to behave from her trip to Ireland."

Lucas: "Why did she go to Ireland in the first place?"

Riley: "Because while me and Maya were together she felt alone so she decided to go to somewhere to get a brake."

Farkle: "But why Ireland?"

Maya: "Who knows she left a note that said she was going to Ireland that's all and she's been gone for a year. I really missed her she's always been the strongest out of both of us."

After that they carried on class until it was time to go home.

Sometimes its okay to be honest with your self
rather than lying to yourself and even the worlds
toughest people have a broken HART.

~~~Aurther