My Worth

Narrator: "It has been 2 weeks since what happened at the public park. Lucas, who has been thinking about what happened, has also been wandering what Luna was hiding from Maya. The bell started ringing it means time for class."

Luna had her locker right next to the class. And she was about to go into class when....

Maya: "You find anything out Ranger Rick?"

Lucas: "I think you should really ask her about it, Maya."

Luna sighed knowing that they were talking about her and what happened at Ireland. She felt really incomplete when she saw her dad, Kermit, and his new family on a holiday. She wanted to ask him why he left so badly but ... she couldn't because she was afraid of the truth so she didn't ask.

|Flashback|

Luna was walking around Ireland and was looking around for a pretty red dress. Suddenly she spotted a man that looked a lot like her dad who left them.

Kermit: "Do you wanna get a dress, Kayla?"

Kayla: "Yes daddy!"

The little girl shouted and started jumping around with a lot of energy. Luna let a tear slip as she looked at the happy family:
A energetic little girl, a mother that's smiling, and finally a fun and happy dad, all equalling into a happy family. Suddenly Kermit came up to Luna.

Kermit: "Young lady? Are you okay?"

Luna: "Yeah, yeah I'm... okay,"

|End Of Flashback|

After that day, Luna started wandering if it was all her fault that he left and now he has a new family and returns in her life.
How was that fair, then again is life fair? Luna doesn't think so. Luna was broken and if she told Maya she would start worrying and start a mess when she actually started having a good life. The infamous bell rang.

Mr. Matthews was about to start class when 'knock, knock' somebody came up in and the whole classes ( except Maya's ) daws dropped.

Luna: "So Gramps, were am I gonna sit...?"

Everyone ( again except Maya ) was still shocked causing an awkward silence to erupt because no one was talking. Someone broke the silence and it was the smirking little devil herself since she was the cause of the awkward silence to erupt.

Luna: "So were do I sit?"

Luna asked getting a little irritated that no ones answering to her question, soon everyone, even Mr. Matthews, regained composure.

Mr. Matthews: "Luna you sit behind Lucas and Maya you sit next to her on that empty desk!"

Cory ordered as he kept shouting out orders.

Mr. Matthews: "Okay, now getting back on topic today's lesson is about ... Forgiveness, wars start because we don't listen to each other and wars destroy but if we actually listened to the stories of both sides then we might actually prevent war. So, today's assignments are you have to wright a forgiveness letter to someone you couldn't forgive and actually forgive them."

Cory looked at Maya and Luna as both their eyes widened so he sighed. Luna looked down and stood up slowly walking towards Cory, still looking down.

Mr. Matthews: "Luna are you okay? You can be leave class early if you want."

Luna: "Wow you've out done your self this a time Matthews" Luna started looking up "You had to do this well I'm sorry to brake it to ya but I can never forgive him... and there is nothing or no body who can change that ya hear!"