Birthday Surprise

A/N

Hi Guys! I Got A Twitter Called "BTShook" and an Amino called "BTShook" Too!

Word Count: 1.4k

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

Today is October 27,2017 my birthday! I woke up and the first thing that blows into my ear is a phone call. "Ugh.. Oh! It's Umyeong!" I picked up the phone. "AHHH!! Y/N!!! YOUR 21!!"

 When Umyeong said, i mean screamed in my ear i fell off my bed. "Ow.." "Y/N you ok?" Umyeong asked while i can hear her multi tasking on the other side of the phone. "Yeah it's just that you made me temporarily deaf Umyeong.." Umyeong giggled. "Anyways whatchu wanna do today? It's a Saturday." 

I tried to think of something to do on a frickin Saturday,but im to stupid to think of anything to do. "Ehh. I don't know Umyeong, i'll tell you if I have any plans in mind ok?" "Yeah sure. bye Y/N!" "Bye!".

After that conversation I decided to take a shower and put this on:

I went downstairs and was greeted by my parents. "Morning honey!" my mom said first with a kiss on my cheek

. "Hey Hun!" my dad said with his signature smile. Both of my parent's were very cheerful, nothing well.. almost nothing can bring them down.

 "Where are you going?" my mother asked calmly. "Bubble Tea Shop." i answered. "Ok be sure to be back at 6:30 pm!"

 "Arraseo Eomma!", I took my jansport backpack and closed the door behind me. So i decided to go to the bubble tea shop for a pearl milk tea, basically my bank account is empty cause i spend it too much on bubble tea. "Good Day, Y/N!" greeted Jeongsan, my friend who works here. 

"Hey!" "The usual?" he asked with his signature monotone voice. "Ne~" you said with a little bit of aegyo. So, Jeongsan went to the back to make my bubble tea and the bell on the door ringed. When i turned my head to see who it was.. it was the one and only JEON JUNGKOOK. So i fucking went like sonic to the nearest table and nearly tripped.

Jungkook's POV

So the hyungs have asked me to get the bubble tea.. again. As usual we did rock,paper,scissors and guess who lost, me. "Google, where's the nearest bubble tea shop?" I asked to my phone.

 It said "Turn right on the next block". I was wearing my mask so it took a couple of tries so google could hear me and it worked for the 5th try. As i walked into the bubble tea shop i saw a girl with h/c hair glance at me at started staring.

 She started running towards an empty table and nearly tripped I assumed she was an A.R.M.Y and said "Hey!" and pulled down my mask to do my bunny teeth. I think she blushed for abit and i thought that was adorable. I went up to the guy and asked "Can i get 7 bubble teas please?"

 "Are you Jungkook from BTS?" the clerk asked. I nodded. "You see that girl over there?" he pointed at the girl i saw before. "Yeah?" "She's an A.R.M.Y." I thought he was just telling me the obvious "Yeah it's kind of obvious" i said while reaching for my wallet.

 "Yeah.. B-but" he stuttered. "I wonder why is he stuttering?" i thought. "She.. got depressed, because of you guys.. She used to think "Why do i love them so much! They don't know i exist!" things like that.. and one day she invited me to her house.. i didn't know how, but i found her diary.. It stated that IF she harmed herself or if she's crying.. BTS would never know.. and they probably wouldn't care. But she's ok now.. i think." 

As he told me this i was glancing at her from time to time to find her glancing at me too. I feel sorry for causing her sadness so after getting my bubble tea i went there and sat next to her.

Y/N POV

When the one and only FREAKING Jungkook walked through the door He said hey to ME and showed me his bunny teeth it made me kinda blush i think.

 So when i turned my head to see what he was doing, I saw him and Jeongsan having a conversation and when they seemed to have continued, he started glancing at me.

 "Is Jeongsan talking about me??" i thought. There was no way that he would bring up some K-pop trash like me, especially to an FREAKING idol! Then.. the most shocking thing happened.. HE. SAT. DOWN. NEXT. TO. ME.

 Jungkook fucking sat down next to me.. YES ME! "Hey!" he said with his calm voice. I couldn't control myself so i stuttered. "A-a-anyeongh-haseyo.." I heard him giggle at my stuttering. "It's ok, don't be nervous! Im just like you and everyone else in this shop." he said trying to calm me down and it worked Im surprised he isn't my therapist or sumthin.

 "Soo.. that guy there.." he pointed at Jeongsan. "Do you know him?" I nodded not being able to say a word cause im still dumbstruck by what just happened to me. "Umm.. If you don't want to talk about it's ok." he said. I tilted my head in confusion.

 "He.. was talking about your depression caused by me and BTS.. Is that true." I gave a death glare to Jeongsan and he ran away to the back with wide eyes. I sighed "Yes it is.. i grew up in America but my parents were korean.. So when we moved here I discovered you guys.. at first i would learn your choreo and learn some korean along the way, but one day i stumbled upon a video.." Halfway through my explanation he put HIS hand over mind, knowing that I was hurting, i continued.

 "It was.. a compilation of you guys interacting with fans.. and i thought wait.. if they sarangheyo A.R.M.Y.. it's not meant for me only.. it's for the A.R.M.Y... So they don't know i exist or memorize their dances.. and.." for some reason my Pabo brain decided to release the hormones and my eyes started getting glossy, i think Kookie noticed, because he started cooing me. "Hey.. It's ok you can stop explaining if you want.." 

"A-ani, gwaenchanh-ayo" i said. i continued.. again "I started.. getting suicidal.. thoughts of me jumping of my balcony and.. BTS not even knowing i did so.. but i don't know.. i just didn't do it and I'm glad i didn't or else i wouldn't met you today.. and this is a great present god has given me for my B-birthday.."

 The tears were no longer being held back they slowly went down my face. "Hey.. T-there.. We know your out there somewhere ok.. Here this will cheer you up."

 He started writing down on a piece of paper placed back on the table and said "By the way what's your name?" "Y/F/N" "Y/N.. Arraseo" "Welp im gonna get an ass whoopin from Jin hyung, so Anyeong! and happy birthday!" he waved at me with a smile. "Fuck you hormones.." i cursed in my head. When i looked down onto the paper i saw this "** *** **** Call me! Jungkook."

 "HIS NUMBER.." Well, guess he trust's me enough to give me his number since im a good A.R.M.Y i'm not gonna leak or even tell Umyeong hehehe.. "Anyeong Y/N!" Jeongsan waved. I just turned at him and crossed my hands with a pout and left him, what a good friend i am..

Jungkook's POV

On the way back to the studio, i just can't stop thinking about her.. Y/N.. BTS made her all depressed thinking we don't know she exists.. Ugh.. Why are we such a big influence to people.. It just stresses me out thinking that she was in that position because of us.. I was so deep in thought that I didn't realize i got back to the studio.

A/N 

Guys.. The thoughts of Y/N in the cafe are the thoughts im having now, you might me thinking "Wow.. some fake ass story", but no.. i used to think like BTS doesn't know me or love me. One day my dad said "BTS DOESN'T KNOW YOU OK! THEY DON'T CARE OR LOVE YOU!" I.. I just broke down.. But i love them and will forever support our boys!