Accidents Happen

A/N

This book is being entered into a k-pop fanfic contest, so please vote for it! The results will be given to me by the end of the year!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAEHYUNG POV

We were practicing the choreography for Mic Drop, when Jungkook entered the practice room with a rather down face. "KOOKIE!!!" I ran up to him to hug him, but he avoided me and just handed me the bubble tea.

  "Is he ok?"   i thought. "Kook, You ok?" Namjoon hyung, our leader asked. "No.." He mumbled. "Why?" Hoseok hyung asked, i had the same question.

 " I met a girl.." "AHHH our maknae talked to a girl?!" Jimin said. "No.. It's not that.. she had depression in the past.." All of the members were listening very carefully now. "Why?" i asked. "S-she had depression.. because of.. Us."

Y/N POV

"Im Home!" i said. The lights were off so i didn't see any J-Hope (A.K.A sunlight). "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" everyone i knew was popping out of every nook and cranny of the house. "JISOOS MOTHER OF GOD!" i bursted into tears. "Happy Birthday Y/N!" Umyeong came to me and patted my back. "G-gomawo" i said wiping my tears. "Honey! We got you something for you!" 

my mom said. "No.. NO NO!! THANKS SO MUCH!!" i said hugging both of my parents with all of the joy i can handle. "Yahhh Sarangheyo Y/N." THEY GAVE ME A BTS CONCERT TICKET... UPFRONT.

Y/N POV

Today is the day i go to the concert of my life! I need to dress to impress so i wore these:

(You don't have to wear the cross )

I forgot! I have jungkook's number!

Y/N: Hi!

Kookie: Hi Y/N!

Kookie: So what's up?

Y/N: Im going to your concert!

Kookie: Waahh! See you there!

That just boosted my happiness from 100 to infinity. So my parents weren't home that night they were busy going somewhere.

~SMEKY TIME SKIP~

( I had too )

I arrived at the stadium and there were alot of A.R.M.Y's.. WHEN I SAY ALOT I MEAN ALOT. "KIM NAMJOON! KIM SEOKJIN! MIN YOONGI! JUNG HOSEOK!" i realized they were doing the chant, so as i went to my proper area which is the festival area i followed. "PARK JIMIN! KIM TAEHYUNG! JEON JUNGKOOK! BT- AHHH!!!"

 The lights dimmed and there was a voice over of each member (mind you this is all in korean) "Welcome A.R.M.Y's to our concert!" Jin said. "Make sure you enjoy our show!" namjoon said. "SARANGHEYO!!" the maknae line said. "SEE YA!" the hyung line said. they started singing DNA The chants were amazing. Then they had a break. mind you, during DNA jungkook winked at me!!

 mind you, during DNA jungkook winked at me!!

(UGH!! *dies*)

As they were having like a conversation with the A.R.M.Y's.. I got the worst call in my life..

A/N

OHH CLIFF HANGER!! Such a naughty author-nim i am, anyway's sorry for the short story i had a slight writer's block holding me back from my FULL POTENTIAL, but just wait for the next update. SEE YA!