Night gone bad

Are you not happy. Don’t tell me you are sad for the departure of your lil sisi.” That day after the meeting with dad and the rest I went to meet Cassie, my best friends, at Starbucks. I needed someone to talk. Me and Cassie have been best friends since we were in primary school. Her mother is one of the biggest event organizer of New York City and most of the famous fashion shows are organized by her.

“What? No im more than happy. Uhhh finally she will be gone. But the thing is that I wanted to talk to dad about the competition. The delay for submission is next week but now his mood is off and it won’t be a good idea to talk about that”

“Stella, participating in the Miss universe contest is your dream. You should not give up on that. But you are right wait for Mr Donovana to calm down.”  Being Miss Universe is my childhood dream. I’ve always be treated like a queen and I wanted to be a real one for once in my lifetime.

“ What are you doing tonight by the way?”

“ uhh I don’t know. I’ll be home I think.” My social life sucks I admit. I’m either with Cassie or alone at home reading books or doing online shopping.

“ okey then we are going out tonight.”

“What no. where?”

“ There is a party at The Mansion tonight. I heard it’s gonna be lite so we gotta be there”

“ Euuhh okey. I’ll pick at 7 then. We gotta get home to get ready .”

I was driving my black BMW and listening to zain Malick’s new song but I couldn’t help not hinking about who the fuck my sister feel in love with. By the way she acted he seemed to be someone well off. Old diggers. Just then I was welcomed by the big gold front gate of my wonderful house and as soon as the security guard recognized me the door opened.

“Ahh god I’m dead.” I jumped flat on my bed and was about to pass out when I realized I have to get ready, and I must say I’m not very quick in getting ready.

I filled the bathtub with water, applied some face mask and jumped in the bath and after thirty minutes of relaxation I finally got out. I went to the dressing room and picked three new dresses I bought from Gucci.

I decided to try  on the first dress which was a red, shot and very skinny one. It allowed all your curves to be seen and pop up the boobs. It is  a V neck model and a choker attached to it. It was a very beautiful one but I was not so much in the mood to wear red. So, I tried the ocean blue one which was neither too short nor long, with elbow sleeves and totally backless but that one too I was not seeing myself in it. I tried my last one and I was pretty much satisfied with it. It was off shoulder and very short nude colored one and it gives a simple yet classy look.

After choosing the dress, I made myself comfortable in front of my mirror and started curling my long brown hair into big loose curls. When I was done with that I took out my make up kit and went for some foundation and nude mate lipstick. I’m not a heavy make up person and I definitely rejected eye make ups.  After that I open my cupboard and took out a pair of nude high heels and my Chanel handbag.

I got out of the house and texted Cassie that I’ll be at her house soon so that she quickens herself. I got in the BMW and in no time I was in front of her main gate and a sexilious Cassie in wine red dress could be seen coming.

“ wohoo. Are you planning to break some hearts there or what?”

She gave me a pissed off look “ Well look at yourself before talking”

“ shut up bitch”. We both laughed our ass out and drove towards the party.

I entered the parking lot and me and Cassie got out of the car. We could already sense eyes on us, well we liked that actually. People were dancing, eating, drinking and all were dressed elegantly. I mean it’s New York, you cannot go party without the proper wardrobe.

“ Come Stella let’s go dancing” without waiting for my answer she pulled me towards the dance and in no time I let the music take control over my body. Just then a pair of eyes caught my attention. He was tall and well build, really well built I must add and was watching me like I’m some sort of prey or whatever but I didn’t pay attention and keep dancing.

“Can I offer you a drink young lady”  a male from behind asked me, I turned to see who it was and politely rejected his offer. He was a bit muscular, not so tall but quiet handsome.

“Oh why not?”

“No I just had one drink and I don’t drink a lot. I have to drive”

“Oh I though I could offer this hot Demoiselle a drink and maybe have some fun. What you say? I have a room booked anyway.

What the actual fuck.

“Excuse me mister, who the hell do you think you are? Do you know who I am?”

“Oh princess relax” Just then he put his hand around my waist and brought incredibly close to him and I could say he was liking it. The pervert. But I was not.

“Oh fuck you.”

“Oh beauty.  You like that uh? You want me to fu..” and with that I turned around and slapped him.  Could tell he was fuming with anger but hey who the fuck does he think he is.

“Get out of my view now you son of a bitch” He was shocked by my action and instantly turned away and vanished in the croud.

“What happened Stella?” a concerned Cassie rushed by my side and asked what happeded.”

“ Just a pervert trying to get his hand on me. Can we go home please.”

“Yes of course sweetheart. Im so sorry”

That night I got home and all I’ve wanted to do was get in the shower and remove that man’s touch from my body.