chapter forty seven

Janina's pov: It's already ten and I am pacing back in front in my room debating if I should go up to the rooftop in a half an hour to see Zach. I grabbed my phone and called the one guy who might know what I should do. Luke.

*phone call*

"Hey, Janina, what's up?" Luke asked once I answered the call.

"I need your opinion." I said sighing.

"What happened?" He asked worriedly.

"Something happened between Zach and me, now I'm mad at him, and he said to meet him somewhere in less than half an hour and I don't know if I should." I explained.

"What should I do?" I asked.

"Do you love him?" He asked.

"Of course, I could never stop loving him." I said.

"Then I think you know what to do." He said.

"Thank you." I said.

"Anytime." He said before hanging up.

I set my phone down then went to my suitcase. I got out a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt. Then got changed into it. I walked into the bathroom and splashed some cold water in my face before throwing my hair up into a messy bun. I looked myself in the mirror and sighed.

"You can do this." I said to myself.

I walked out of the bathroom, then grabbed my phone and headed out of my hotel room. I made my way to the elevator then went inside and pushed the button to the hotel rooftop.

-Rooftop-

When the elevators door opened at the rooftop I saw rose petals all over the ground. I stepped out of the elevator and noticed Zach was looking out at the city, unaware of my presence. I walked over and stood next to him. From the corner of my eye I saw him smiling. I fell in love with that smile even before he knew my name, when I was just another fan. I fell harder when I first saw it at the after party. I fall more and more in love with it and him ever single second I'm with him.

"You came." Zach finally said.

I bit my lip and nodded, still looking out at the city that never sleeps. I turned to look at him and saw he was already looking at me.

"How do you manage to look so good all the damn time?" He asked.

I blushed and looked away.

"How can you think that when I'm in sweatpants and a sweatshirt with my hair up in a messy bun?" I asked.

"You'll always be beautiful to me, no matter what you look like." He replied.

My heart melted and I blushed even more, but I looked back at Zach.

"Come with me." He said grabbing my hand.

I nodded then we began to walk over to a table that I had noticed was there. On the table was a bottle of sparkling apple cider with two glasses plus some lit candles. He pulled out a chair for me and I sat in it then he pushed the chair in.

"Thank you." I said as he sat down in front of me.

"Anything for you, love." Zach replied.

I looked down in front of me and saw a tiara. I looked up at Zach and raised an eyebrow.

"It's for you." He said.