Part 3

Warnings: none

Lance's POV
Keith has now downed about 3 cups of booze. "Keith are you sure you should be drinking that much, you've never done stuff like this before" " He's fine, he's just letting loose" Caleb answered for him... AGAIN. Why the fuck won't he let Keith talk? " First Keith had never been drunk before how do you know how he's going to react, second-" he handed Keith 2 shot glasses full of vodka. "ARE YOU TRYING TO GET HIM DRUNK?!" I shouted. I don't know why, I could tell he was going to do something to Keith. "Sort of, he'll lighten up that way." He was now glaring at Keith who hadn't taken the shots yet.

Keith looked back at me with pleading eyes. I just shook my head, telling him don't do it. Caleb swung his arm around Keith's waste. He let a small yelp out to the action. Then he downed the two shots. Keith is a closed off person, not letting people in, super introverted. But this wasn't Kieth this was drunk Kieth. And drunk Kieth was totally different. Giggly, cuddly, nice, and clingy. But not to clingy it was annoying just clinging as he thought if you leave him you'll never come back, it's cute. WHAT AM I SATING HE HAS A BOYFRIEND. Ugh.
" I'm going to get Keith some water." I said as I slipped to the others side of the kitchen to grab the small boy some water. "Good" Caleb snapped, not at me at Keith who looked totally dazed. " Drunk, just how I need you" he smirked. What was he going to do with him?