Typical Day

Ymir's POV

"Hey, Christa!" I yelled from the kitchen.

"Oh. My. God. What. Do. You. Want?" said the shortie, pausing after every word.

"Oh? You're going to give me sass now? Alright."

I continue making lunch, and ignoring everything she is trying to say to me.

As Christa watches her daily drama TV shows, I set her lunch on the coffee table in front of her.

Minutes go by - maybe even hours and all you hear is a scream from the shortie.

"Nooooo!!! They were about to kiss!! Stop cockblocking them, people!!" cried Christa.

I ignored her. I'm used to all of this. What's so interesting about dramas anyways? I can't get into them. I continue eating my lunch and noticed Christa hasn't even touched hers yet.

"Umm.. Christa?" I said hesitantly.

"Wassup?" she replied, not taking her eyes off the TV.

"Are... Are you going to eat?"

Without saying anything, she immediately grabbed her plate and began eating. Works for me. As long as she eats.

The drama finally ended.
"So? Now what, miss I-love-my-dramas-more-than-ymir?" I said, jokingly.

"Hmm.. More dramas!!" yelled Christa, looking for a new show to watch.

"You're not even going to deny it?"

"Deny what, Ymir?"

"That you love dramas more than me," I pouted.

"Why should I deny that if it's true..?" she said in the most serious tone she can give.

I just scoffed and turned my head to the kitchen. I get up to put my dishes in the sink and start cleaning. Meanwhile, Christa hasn't finished her lunch yet and continues to look for a new drama.

I let out a heavy sigh.
"I'm so bored," I muttered to myself.

"Then go to work," Christa replied.

I can't believe she heard me.

"You want ME to go work today?" I questioned.

"Did you forget about my boss, love?" I added.

"You've never called me 'love' before, Ymir," Christa says, shocked.

Embarrassed and now aware of what I said, I quickly turned around.

Stuttering, "That's.. That's not my point, Christa."

I slightly turned my head to see her a bit.

"What I'm saying is-"

I was cut off.

"I KNOW, Ymir. I don't need to be reminded of that whore of a boss."

I didn't say anything to that. I don't know what to say. I just stared at the ground, feeling bad.

"Besides..." continued Christa. "Don't you work tomorrow anyways? You're going to have to deal with her sooner or later."

"I know..." I said softly.

"I just don't want another misunderstanding between us."

I saw Christa get up from the couch. She walked up to me, stared into my eyes and said "Ymir, I'm not childish. Though I may look like a child considering my height but I am not a child. I'm mature, Ymir. Don't worry."

And without hesitation or thinking, I blurted out "what part of you is mature exactly?"

Quickly realizing, I covered my mouth, trying so hard not to laugh.

"Ymir..." said Christa.

"Yes...?" I said, waiting for a smack on the head. Covering my face.

As I was waiting, I slowly uncovered my face and saw a hand flying towards my stomach.

When it landed, I clenched my stomach and fell to the ground.

"I deserved that.." I coughed out.

"Since I'm too small to reach your head, I'll just hit you there." Christa said as she was walking back to the couch.

"Good luck at work tomorrow... Love."

__________
I would like to apologize for the lack of updates. I have been jumping from hospital to hospital and tried really hard to continue this story. I am back for the meantime. Thank you and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.