Sunday Morning

Christa's POV

I wake up to a note that says,
"Good morning, princess. I hope you slept well. By the time you have read this note, I'll be at work. I made you some breakfast. I love you!
Love, Ymir."

Ymir made breakfast? I didn't know she knew how to cook. I wonder what she made.

I get dressed and fix my hair before I leave the room. As I walk down the hallway, I wave and say good morning to every person I walk by.

I get to the dinning room and see Mikasa sitting all by herself.

"Good morning, Mikasa," I say as I look around for my breakfast.

"Good morning, Christa. What are you looking for?"

"Ymir said she made me breakfast. Surprising, huh?"

"I am not. I always see her in the kitchen," Mikasa responds and points to the kitchen.

"Really? Where am I when this is happening?" I jokingly ask.

"Your breakfast is probably in the kitchen. How about you check there."

I look to the kitchen. I guess I will.
"I'll be right back," I tell Mikasa as I start heading to the kitchen.

I finally found it. Two pancakes with whip cream and a cherry on top, one small cinnamon roll and orange juice. This looks really delicious.

I pick it up and walk back to Mikasa. She stares at my breakfast with a poker face. I can never tell what she's thinking.

"Are you shocked?" Asks Mikasa.
"It doesn't even look like she made it," she added.

"It might look good, but does it taste good?" I responded.

I took a bite, and I felt like I was in heaven.

"Woah.." I quietly say.

I heard Mikasa let out a small laugh. I believe that's the first time I heard her laugh. Even if it's just a small one.

I continue eating my breakfast as I heard someone running and shouting Mikasa's name.

"Mikasaaaaa!!!"

That voice sounds familiar.

I turn my head around to find Sasha running up to us.

"Oh, Sasha. Did you need something?" Asks Mikasa.

"Why did you leave me alone in the room? I thought you wanted to eat breakfast together," whimpered Sasha.

"I do," Mikasa giggled, "that's why I'm sitting here with no food."

Wait.. What's going on?

Sasha gives Mikasa a big hug, looking like she's about to cry.

Mikasa noticed I was staring. She turns her head away from me. I believe I saw her blush. I think I'm making Mikasa feel awkward. I'll be going then.

I get up and grab my plate. I walk to the kitchen and put the plate and cup in the sink.

As I walk out of the kitchen I say, "well, I'll be going now, Mikasa."

"Ah.. Wait, Christa," says the loud one.

"I believe it's time we tell people, right, Mikasa?" Added Sasha as she turns to Mikasa with a smile.

Mikasa just nodded with agreement, trying to prevent herself from blushing.

"Christa, you probably already figured it out. Mikasa and I are in a relationship."