Diana Cavendish is weak

Use your lips.

Song inspiration; talk too much by coin !

The halls of Luna Nova were silent. As they should be considering it was 1AM and all self respecting witches needed their beauty sleep.

So why.

Diana let out a sigh, her arms crossed, eyes closed and her shoulders slightly heaving. Why was she having to escort one Akko Kagari back to her dorm after yet another snack raid.

Again.

This was the third night in a row. It's as if Akko wasn't even trying to hide from the head prefect anymore. Allowing herself to be caught with a cookie hanging from her mouth and a sheepish grin as she scratched the back of her head.

An adorable grin.

Before Diana could even scold herself from such a thought, Akko intercepted for her.

"Man Diana! How do you catch me every time!" Akko complained. "It's like your using magic or something!" Akko joked, poking Diana's sides playfully. "Oh! Speaking of maaagic~" Akko places her hand closed together, a thumb sticking out from her other fingers as she pulls both hands away from each other. "Look Diana! I'm pulling my finger off!" She laughs at her own joke, gleaming eyes looking up to gauge Diana's reaction.

Diana is slightly impressed and makes a note to ask Hannah and Barbara about this "magic" later. However she keeps a neutral face and sighs again lightly.

How does Akko have so much energy so late in the night.

"Akko I-" Diana was about to chide Akko when Akko suddenly pushed her hand inches away from Diana's face.

"Stop! I know just what your going to say." By now Akko has come to a slow stop in the corridor and Diana finds herself stopping too. Turning to face the overactive Japanese girl, a single eyebrow raised.

Akko crosses her arms. Mirroring Diana and raising her pitch slightly. "Akko, you simply cannot continue these nightly raids. The number of your offences only grows, and Finneran is not going to take kindly to you if she is the one to catch you next time." She sighs. "Very well, I shall exempt you this one time, however should I catch you again it really will mean trouble. And by trouble I mean I will give you this exact same speech with this exact same adorable face as I throw at you my heartfelt leniency." Akko had her eyes closed, but she opened one with a sly smirk, followed by Diana's signature hear flip.

Diana's hands uncrossed and clenched lightly at her sides, her shoulders slightly hunched and her face morphing shades from pink to red. Adorable face. "Wha- I don't-" she regained her posture and crossed her arms, shoulders still bent forward she muttered. "I don't talk like that. That was a horrendous impression."

"No way! You talk like that all the time!" Akko shook her fist in the air as if to prove her point. "If your so good at impressions why don't you try one!" Akko challenged.

Diana Cavendish was not know for backing out of challenges. Akko Kagari knew this all too well.

And so accept she did.

Taking in a deep breath, Diana waved her hands around, changing her voice to sound more childish. "Diana look! Look at this bug I found! It's so small and it has wings and it can fly and it has a lightening butt! Why does it's butt flash like that? I asked Sucy and she said it was poison and I nearly freaked because I was poking its butt earlier but I didn't say anything because it's a little weird to poke an insects butt like that and I knew Sucy would laugh but then Lotte assured me it wasn't and I believed her because she's suuuuper kind and she wouldn't hurt me and on my way here Amanda stopped me and asked me aren't those poisonous? And I ran over here because I'm so confused and this isn't how I want to go, this can't be my legacy! Death by poking an insects butt! Chariot would be so disappointed! Diana help me!"