chapter 12 imagining path

The next day, Saturday, I remember how the sunlight felt.

Third class general room
The social steerge life .it is a stark by comparison to the opulence of first class, but is a loud boisterous place. There are mother's with babies, kids running between benches yelling in several languages and being scolded by several more . There are old weman yelling, men playing chess, girls doing niddlepoint, and reading dime novles. There is even an upright
Piano and Tommy Ryan nodding around it.
Three boys shieking and shouting, are scrambling around chasing a rat under the benches, trying to whomp it with a shoe and causing general havoc. Jack is playing with 3 year old cora Cartmall making funny faces together in his scetch book.
Frabizo is shuggling to get a coveration with an attractive Horwegian girl, Helga Dahl sitting with her family across the room.
Frabizo"No Italian? Some little English?
Helga"no, no, Norwegian. only.

Helga's eye is caught by something. Frabizo looks,does a take... and Jack,courous follows to graze to see...
Rose and Josephine coming towards them. The activity in the room stops .. a hush falls. Rose feels suddenly self-conscious as the steerage passengers stare at these two princess some with resentment. Others with awe she spots Jack and gives him a little smile, and walks straight to him.he rises to meet them. Smiling .
Rose"hello Jack"
Josie"hello"
Frabizo are floored it like a slipper fitting Cinderella.
Jack"hello again"
Rose"could we speak to you in private?
Jack"uh, yes. Of course. After you.
He motions them ahead and follows. Jack glances over his shoulder,one eyebrow raised,as he walked out with them leaving a stunned silence.
Jack and Rose walked side by side. Josie a little ahead of her parents
They pasted by people reading and talking in steamer chairs.
Some of whom glance curiosity at the mismatched couple. He feels out of place in his rough clothes. They are both awkward for different reasons.
Rose"Mr.Dawson I
Jack"Jack"
Josie"Josephine"as she smiled at her parents.
Rose"Jack .. I feel such an idot it took me all morning to get up the nerve to face you.
Jack"well,here you are"
Rose"here, I'am I ...I what to thank you for what you did. Not just for .. pulling me back but for your discurpion.
Jack"your welcome, so Josephine"
Rose "ya, about that" rose  told Jack everything. When rose  finished Jack turned to Josie and hugged her with a smile . Josie cried into her father's shirt for a bit.
Rose "I know what your thinking Jack, poor little rich girl what does she know about mrissry"
Jack let go of his daughter and held her hand,he looked at rose.
Jack"no, that's not what I'm thinking, what I'm thinking is what could have happened to hurt this girl , thinking that she had no way out"
Rose "I don't, it wasn't just one thing.. it was everything  it was all of them, it was there whole world. And I was trapped in it, like an insect in amber.

I just had to get away, ... just run and run and run...then I was at the back of the rail, and there was no more ship... even the Titanic wasn't big enough. Not enough to get away from them. And before I really thought about it I was over the rail, I was so furious. I show them. they be sorry!
Jack"uh huh, they'll be sorry cause you be dead.
Rose lowers her head.
Rose"oh God,I'm such an utter fool.

Rose shows Jack her engagement ring.
Jack"gwad look at that thing , you would have gone straight to the bottom.
Josie frowned at the thought.
As Rose and Jack laughed together. A passing steward scowls at Jack,who clearly not first class. But Rose glares at him away.
Rose"500 invitations had been sent out through the whole Philadelphia Society .
I feel like I'm stuck in the back of a crowded room screaming at top of my lungs and no one even looks up
Jack" do you love him?
Rose"pardon me
Jack"do you love him?
Rose"well your very rude  you shouldn't be asking me this"
Jack"it's a simple question do you love the guy or not" rose"this is not a suitable conversation.
Jack" how come you can't just answer the question.
Josie is watching her parents with a smile laughing to herself.
Rose " this is asubrd you don't know me, and I don't know you and we are not having this conversation at all. you are rude, you are under cuffed, percentages and we are leaving now as she shacking Jack's hand.it was very nice to meet you, Jack Mr . Dawson we came to thank you and now we have.
Jack" and you insalted me"
Rose well you deserved it"
Jack"right"
Rose" right"
Jack"I thought you and Josie were  leaving".
Rose"oh we are" rose took Josie hand and started to walk away and then turned around to face Jack.
Rose"your so inoring"
Jack and Josie laughed at her joke.
Rose"wait a minute we shouldn't have to leave this is our part of the ship, you leave".
Jack smiled at her and said
"Well well well looks who being rude "
Rose Huff's and lets go of Jack's hand.
Looking for another topic. any other topic . she indicates his sketchbook .
Josie was laughing, and then saw what her father was holding.
Rose"what this you always carring around" as she looks inside.
"What are you an artist or something".

While the three of them sat down on a near by chairs.