chapter 21 the iceberg

Jack and Rose burst through A deck door holding each other hands laughing.
Jack"Did you see  does guys faces? Did you see?"Trying to catch his breath.
Rose looks up at him.
Rose"when this ship docks, me and Josie getting off with you."
Jack"this is crazy'
Rose"I know it doesn't make any sense, that's why I trust it."
They both start to hug and kiss.
Then they felt the ship shudder . They break the kiss apart and Jack pulls Rose back and turn around to see a iceburg .
They run to the side of the ship to see if there was any damage, to the ship.

Jack"looks ok, I don't see anything."
Rose"could it have damage the ship?"
Jack"it didn't seem much of a bump, I'm sure we are ok."
Behind them a couple of steerge are kicking the ice around the deck, laughing.

Back to the room
Rose"something serious have happened. Josie comes over to hug her mother.
Cal"yes it has two things deer to me disappeared tonight, now that one of them is back. Search him.
Rose" Cal what are you doing? We are in a middle of an emergency what going on?
Master of arms"is this it?"
Cal"that's it"
Jack"don't you believe it rose"
Rose"he shouldn't have I was with him the entire time."
Cal "maybe he did it while you were putting your clothes back on dear"as he whispered to her.
The master of arms put the handcuffs on him, They started to walk out with Jack still shouting.
Jack"you know I didn't do it Rose!Rose! you know me!"
Everyone left the room leaving Cal,Rose and Josephine.
Cal is standing in front of Rose and turned around slapping Rose hard on her cheek.
Josie gaps at the secne and covers her mouth with her hands.
Cal" it is a little ** isn't it?
Rose Didn't answer him.
Cal"look at me you little**
There was a loud knock at the door and a sterweed comes in.

Steward"I'm sorry about the incovenience Mr.Hocley, but it's Captain's orders please dress warmly it's quite cold tonight.
(He hands Rose and Josephine a lifebelt. ) Not to worry Mrs , it's just a precaution.
Cal"This is ridculous"
Cal leaves the room and the steward leaves.
Rose spots Mr.Anderws and walks over to him holding Josie's hand.Cal goes after them.
Rose"Mr. Andrews I saw the iceberg and I can see it in your eyes, please tell me the truth.
Andrews"the ship will sink."
Rose"are you certain?"
Andrews"yes,in an hour  or so  all this will be at the bottom of the Alentic."
Cal"my God"
Andrews"please only tell who you must.I don't want to be reposable for a panic,And get to a boat quickly. don't wait, You remember what I told you about the boats.
Rose"yes,I understand."
They started to load up the boats.
Starting with weman and children . Rose helps Josie to put on her lifebelt.
Molly"come on, you heard the man ,get in the boat sister."
Ruth"will the lifeboats be setted according to class? I hope they're not to crowded.
Rose"oh, mother shut up, don't your understand the water freezing, and there not enough boats, not enough for half. Half the people on this ship is going to die."
Cal"not the better half"
Rose"you unimaginable bas****
Molly"come on, Ruth, get in the boat. These are the first class sets right here . That's it.
Molly"come on,Rose, Josie, your next darlin's."
Rose and Josephine took a step back, shakes their heads.
Rose"good bye mother."
Rose and Josie stats to run back inside. Cal goes after them and grabs Rose's arm.
Cal"where are you going? to him? is that it? To that gutter rat?
Rose"I rather be is whore then your wife." She spits  in his eye the way Jack taught her.