The lights flicked out.

"JASON!IMNSARTLED!"Sky yelped.

"Let's stay calm!"Quintin suggested.

"hey I have an ideaLETS all tell stories!"They all turned to Ty who'd spoken

"Alright I gotta story!"To all there surprises it was Jerome who'd spoken

"It's called The Monster!".

It was a stormy night.We'd decide to mess around in the arena as we ran through the forest.Noone insight.

"Come on Biggums!"I hollered out to Mitch.

"Fuck you Jerome!"He said.It was dark us hadn't expected him to see.I could hear him panting desperately as his footsteps echoed behind mine.I stopped a few minutes later when I noticed I didn't hear Mitch.

"Biggums?" I asked cluesslyI then heard an ear splitting streak.

"BIGGUMS!"I shouted and ran towards the scream I'd recognize it anywhere Mitch!I ran towards the scream.I found him up against a tree bleeding he had scratches all over his body.Not like a wolf but something bigger.

"Run..."Mitch whispered and he'd gone cold.He pixelated out of the arena.I hadn't remembered putting it so it wouldn't affect us IRL so I panicked.I heard a dark voice whisper-Notch it sounded so familiar but yet it was so different."Hello Jerome."I turned and saw bright ender eyes staring straight at me but it wasn't an ender men.I couldn't see anything.I screamed as I felt claws sink into my throat.I'd waken up in the simulation room.They'd told us something had breached into the systems and had come in there to kill us-so they put it so we'd be safe.

"I'll never forget those eyes."Everyone applauded except for Ty.

"Ty?Whats wrong."Jerome asked.

"It's nothing Ty muttered."Ty's eyes flashed a different color.

"My headset!" he exclaimed looking for it.He covered his face so we couldn't see it.A strange growling sound broke out through the room.

"I..I'll Be right back!"Ty shouted and dashed to another room.

"That was weird."Quintin said.

"Ty we'll be fine it's happened before-as long as it's not dark-Oh wait."Sky said and stopped to think for a moment.

"We better find his headset."Sky said and exchanged a look at Jason.

"I'll go talk to Ty and get the damn thing on him."Jason saw it and grabbed it.Going into Ty's room.

"Alright Guys I've gotta story!"