Chapter 7

A/N: I love my friends <3

"No."

Yoongi stared up at the path leading upwards towards a cliff with dead eyes. "I'm not walking up that much."

"Pleeeease." Jimin whined, staring at him with pouty eyes.

Jimin begged all of the boys to go hiking with him earlier that morning. They all agreed except Yoongi and Jungkook, who were both way too lazy to walk that distance. But, they still got dragged out the door to the hiking trail.

Jungkook sighed deeply, already tired from the five minute walk they took from the cabin to the trail. He was never one for workouts or exercise, so even going outside was a pain to him. He'd rather stay indoors and play more hide and seek with Tae.

"You're already tired?" Taehyung laughed, staring at the drowsy boy. Jungkook looked at him and groaned.

"Maybe. Shut up." Jungkook rolled his eyes as the red haired boy chuckled at him. Suddenly, Taehyung moved in front of Jungkook and bent down, his back facing him.

"Jump on."

Jungkook giggled before lightly hitting his back. "I'm not five."

"Sorry, forgot you just turned six." Taehyung chuckled, making an "oof" sound as Jungkook jumped onto his back.

"That's gay." Yoongi blinked, causing the other boys to burst out into laughter.

"You're the gay one here. Now, are we gonna go or what?" Taehyung chuckled, hoisting Jungkook up a bit further.

The seven boys started to walk the trail, passing small bushes and shrubs every now and then. Jungkook wrapped his hands around the front of Taehyung, acting as if he just wanted better support. Honestly, he just wanted to be closer to him.

Jungkook was decently sure that Taehyung liked him back, but there were still doubts that he had. He still didn't even know Taehyung's sexuality. He could just really like me as a friend. Jungkook would tell himself, looking for an excuse to not have to risk confessing. It's pretty obvious that I like him, so if he liked me back he would've asked me out by now. Jungkook stared up at the sky, thoughts of the previous nights events flooding his head.

"Are we almost there?" Jin pouted, wiping a bit of sweat off of his forehead. Jimin, the only one who knew where they were going since he was the one to google it, looked at him with annoyed eyes.

"A couple minutes and we'll be there." He assured, almost tripping over a rock, causing the other boys to laugh. Jungkook sighed contently as the other boys talked amongst themselves. He felt Taehyung hoist him up yet again, now moving his hands to the inside of his thighs for support.

Jungkook bit his lip and screamed at himself to not get hard, looking for something to distract him. He decided on Taehyung's hair, pulling a strand up and rubbing his hands against it to try and make it frizzy.

"Whatcha doin." Taehyung chuckled. Jungkook blushed a bit as he continued to roll the strand of hair. "I'm bored."

"Woah!" Namjoon yelled, getting the boys' attention. The tall man was a couple feet in front of them, looking down a small path. Jimin giggled and ran next to him, looking down as well.

"That's it!" He jumped up and down, smiling widely. The rest of the boys walked over, peering down. Jungkook gasped as he saw a small lake surrounded by trees and flowers. He smiled, looking at the beauty of the serene lake.

"It's beautiful." Jin grinned. "Not as beautiful as you." Namjoon smiled while Yoongi faked gagging noises.

"Can we go down there?" Asked Taehyung, still holding Jungkook up. Jimin nodded and lead the way.

-

Jungkook stared up at the sky, watching the clouds. The rest of the boys were currently playing in the lake, but the youngest wanted some time to think.

"Mind if I join you?" A soft voiced asked.

Jungkook sat up and saw Jimin, before nodding and laying back down.

"This place is gorgeous." Jungkook smiled softly, looking over at a patch of dasies. Jimin nodded and grinned, looking up at the trees.

"So, you and Tae." He started, making Jungkook sigh. "What about him?" He questioned, hovering a hand over his face to block the sun. Jimin scooted a bit closer to the brunette boy.

"What's been up with you guys?" Jungkook looked up at him questioningly, raising an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" Jimin sighed softly and laid down next to him.

"You guys seem really flirty, and the dare I gave him the other day didn't seem to bother him at all." Jimin referenced to the game on the boat.

Jungkook widened his eyes and slapped Jimin's arm lightly. "Why'd you tell him to suck and lick my neck?" He groaned.

Jimin went silent for a moment, his eyes widening as well.

"All I told him to do was kiss your neck, I didn't say anything about sucking or licking it."

Jungkook immediately sat up and turned to the smirking boy. "What?!" He accidentally yelled, blushing afterwards. "He like, swiped his tongue over my neck." Jungkook turned cherry red just thinking about it.

"He did the same when we did seven minutes in heaven," Jungkook started, making Jimin giggle. "But he stopped and I thought he was going to kiss me, but he didn't. He just said he couldn't do that and then walked out." Jungkook frowned, remembering how confused he was the rest of that night.

Jimin's eyebrows sewed together as he thought, wondering what the hell was going on. "He sucked on your neck but didn't kiss you?" Jungkook nodded, sighing quietly afterwards.

"Maybe he just wants to be friends with benefits." Jimin blurted it out, slapping a hand over his mouth almost instantly. "No I mea-"

"It's fine." Jungkook cut him off, frowning. "But when we danced at the party last night, I got this weird feeling. I don't know, it was really weird. I think he got jealous of Alex too." Jungkook confessed. Jimin stared at him, still obviously confused.

"I'll try to find out what's going on." He said with a determined smile.

"No!" Jungkook yelled, shaking his head furiously. "Don't, I don't want him knowing how I feel. It's gonna be even more obvious if you're asking him about it." Jimin nodded along, understanding but still sad he couldn't investigate.

"Hey." Jungkook jumped as he heard a voice come from behind him. He turned to see Taehyung, shirtless. He gulped back his drool before grinning.

"Hey." Jungkook patted down next to him, making Taehyung sit down.

"Why haven't you come into the water yet?" He asked the brunette boy, pointing at the lake.

"I don't wanna get wet." Jungkook shrugged, turning to Jimin as he giggled.

Jungkook hummed, asking what Jimin was laughing at.

"That's what she said." Jimin burst into laughter, causing the other two boys to groan.

"Go away." Taehyung chuckled, pushing Jimin slightly.

"Shut up, you both love me." Jimin smiley sweetly. Jungkook and Taehyung both turned to each other, before turning back to the silver haired boy and muttering the one word in unison.

"Sike."

A/N: shitty ending cause I didn't know how to end it and I was RUSHED BY BRANDIE HMMMMM anyways anyone notice the character development cause I tried lol

25 votes and ill update the next chap :]

(Changed it cause brandie is impatient)