Part Sixteen: Jack's Flashback

Jack's POV:

Tyler looked like he seen a ghost. He was pale, his eyes were shut tightly, and he was mumbling something. He backed into one of the booths and slid down, sobbing.

"Looks like Tyler remembers. Jack, I'm sure you remember band camp." My mouth dropped. No one knew about band camp. It was an awful time in my life.

Jack's Flashback (same year as Tyler's but weeks before Ethan came out)

"This is amazing!" I yelled out. Being that I was Irish, I was already naturally loud. It was the first day at band camp and I was an excellent drummer. I was admiring the camp. All the buildings were logs cabins, there was a small forest that surrounded us, and there was a beautiful lake. I grabbed my suitcase and drum gear from the back of the bus, still admiring the view. I grabbed my phone and took a quick picture of the beautiful scenery. I walked with my stuff and waited for someone to tell me where I would be sleeping. Mr. Jackson pointed me to Cabin A, where a boy with brown hair was standing next to. I walked down there and smiled.

"Hi my name is Jack!" I introduced. He didn't say anything, he just walked inside the cabin, leaving me to carry all of my things inside. Once I finally got my things inside, I plopped on the bed, smiling like an idiot. Music has always been my passion, especially when it comes to the drums.

"Hey, do I know you?" The other kid asked, sitting up on his bed. I got a really good look at him. He had beautiful emerald eyes, his hair was long, but not too long that it gets in his eyes, and he was sporting sideburns. I shook my head.

"Sorry pal, I don't recognize you." I said, laying back down. It was a really long drive to get to where we are, so I was tired. I started to close my eyes, until I felt some pressure on my bed, and a hand on my leg, slowly crawling it's way up to my crotch. I started to moan a little bit.
Wait, what am I doing? I shouldn't be enjoying this, I thought.
That was soon pushed out of my head when he put his hand inside my pants and started to jerk me off. I closed my eyes, enjoying the pleasure that was coursing through my body. I also put my hand in my pants, holding onto his as he sped up a little bit.
God, if he doesn't make me cum, I'm going to lose it, I thought. I opened my eyes to see him leaning in. I leaned in too and we had a very passionate kiss. I was getting close, and he knew it. He pulled my pants down a little and put his mouth over it. I started moaning again, pushing his head down and cumming in his mouth. To my surprise, he swallowed it. We just stared at each other, unsure of what to do. I was still exposed and hard. He looked down, grabbing it and jerked me off fast. I felt around in his pants, jerking him off too. He kissed my neck, making me moan.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" He asked. I didn't answer. I put my head in his chest, coming to a close again. He noticed and stopped.

"You want it?" He asked, pulling my pants off. I shook my head.
I'm not gay.
I'm not gay.
I'm not gay.
That's all I repeated in my head, but my mouth said yes. He lifted my legs up and stuck himself in. So much pleasure was going through my body. I looked at him and held his waist as he fucked me. He played with me. I was coming to a close and by the moans he was making, he was too. I came all over my stomach and he came inside me.
I'm not gay.
I'm not gay.
I'm not gay.

"Get the fuck away from me faggot." I said, pulling up my pants.

"What?"

"You heard me. Get. Away. From. Me." I repeated. He looked so hurt. For the next two weeks, I gave him hell. Throwing things at him, making him trip, names. Everything that I could do to "make" myself straight.