Chapter 15

y/n's pov

I take one last look at them, mouthing a "sorry" as I hand my passport to the guard.

"NOOOO!" They shouted.

A tear escaped at the corner of my eye. I wipe it off and enter the departure hall. Bye guys, bye korea. I need a break.

V's pov

"SHIT!" I cursed.

"I'll call her!" MinHyun pressed y/n's number on his phone.

As expected, she hang up on him. We take turns to call her. She hang up and eventually off her phone.

"AISH!" I messed my hair up.

"I'm sure she'll come back." JiSung wants to calm us down.

"No...she won't....." My heart is shattered into pieces.

"I should've confess earlier. This is all of their fault!"

Anger grow inside me. I stomp out of the airport and take a taxi back home. Outside the house, I can hear laughters.

"She is gone and they are laughing?!"

I push the door open, causing a loud bang on the wall. This gained their attention.

"Oh, you're back! JiYeon is telling us a joke. Come and listen!" Jhope waved.

I slam the door shut and walk towards the living room, where everyone is having fun.

"You guys are really pathetic." I scoffed.

"Yah, watch your language." Jin scolded.

"What's wrong with you?" Suga said.

"What's wrong with me? I should be asking that question. What's wrong with you guys?!" I vent out.

"V-ah, what's wrong? We don't understand." RapMonster stand up.

"Tch. Really pathetic." I mocked.

"Hey! Don't be rude to us." Jin stand up too.

"Rude? I'm rude? Think about youselves. Aren't you guys rude too?" I glare at all of them, especially JiYeon.

"Kim Tae Hyung. Stop your nonsense." Jimin walk towards me.

"You guys should stop your nonsense. Not me." I said.

"Enough is enough." Suga grab my collar.

"What? You want to hit me? Go on." I provoked.

Suga lift up his fist, planning to beat me up. But, Jimin stop him.

"Hyung, don't." Jimin holds onto Suga's wrist.

"He is being rude to us all of a sudden. Can you take it? Did we do anything wrong? Tell us. You just barge in and start being rude to us." Suga spit.

He remove his hand from my collar and walk back to his seat.

"V hyung, tell us." Jungkook spoke.

"You guys don't even care. You guys didn't notice that she's gone. You guys don't give a shit. You guys just believe in one bitch." I can feel my anger rising.

"A bitch? Watch your mouth TaeHyung. JiYeon is not a bitch." Jimin protects her.

"Who's gone?" Jin asked.

"See? You guys don't even know about it. Well, congrats. y/n is gone. You guys won't see her anymore. Happy?!" I glare at them one last time.

I can't take it anymore. I storm into my room and slam the door shut.

Jin's pov

"y/n is gone?" I wondered.

I run upstairs to her room, realising that everything is gone. Her clothes, photos, shoes, accessories, makeup products, are gone. I head back downstairs, with all eyes on me.

"She is gone?" Jhope questioned.

I nod and they are surprised. Honestly, I don't know if I should be happy or not. y/n is one of us now, our family member. But after since JiYeon come in, everything is a mess. We rarely see y/n around at home and in school. We only put our attention on JiYeon, who claims that y/n bullies her. We believed.

I remember that V likes y/n. No wonder he is so worked up when she left. All of us are speechless, not knowing what to do.

"Guys...I have work to do. I should head home now." JiYeon leave us.

I glance at everyone. They're silent for the whole time. RapMonster lay back on the couch, looking down. Suga keeps sighing. Jhope is not smiling at all, not his usual self. Jungkook looks shook, literally JungshOOk. As for Jimin, he rests his head on this palm, looking frustrated.

Jimin's pov

When V told us that she is gone, my heart sank. My hatred for her is gone, only guilt arise. Last time, I loved her. However, after knowing that she treats JiYeon badly, it made me change my mindset about her. I never care for her anymore. I never talk much to her anymore. I never see her anymore. This is all a mistake. I've made a huge mistake.

"Guys, are we in the wrong?" RapMonster break the silence.

"Maybe. I don't know." Jhope replied softly.

"She is really gone. Like forever." Jungkook sighed.

"Forever." This word keeps playing in my mind.

"V must know the reason why. Should we ask him?" Jhope said.

"But, who is going to ask? V is mad right now." Jin stated.

"Does Wanna One know?" Jungkook asked.

"Wanna One? Eh wait...do you think the 5 who hangs around V and y/n recently, knows?" RapMonster is sharp at noticing every single detail.

"Maybe." Jin said.

"Should we ask them? It's our only way to find out." Jhope take his phone out.

"Let's meet them at a café." Suga suggested.

Jhope texts the 5 of them and we make our way to the location. We wait for them to arrive, finding a corner table. When they're here, their faces don't look so happy.

"Why did you want to meet us?" JiSung asked.

The members and I look at one another, initiating one person to talk. As usual, the leader takes the lead.

"Do you guys know about y/n's departure?" RapMonster queried.

"Did V told you guys?" MinHyun asked back.

We nod in sync.

"But he never tell us why. We're here to ask you guys if you know anything." Jhope continued.

They look at one another and then at us.

"Looks like they know something." I eye them closely.

WooJin take in a deep breath before speaking.

"Yes, we know. Everything. But..." WooJin spoke.

"You guys won't like to hear it." JinYoung finishes WooJin's sentence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
credits to BigHit for the video🚫😎