Chapter 5

Nikki Pov

It was the same this morning. I get up, get dressed, and we all eat breakfast.

"Guys, is it ok if i go for a walk?"

"Of course"

"Thank you"

*timeskip in forest*

I really needed a walk. The sudden death of my parents was still on my mind. It was weird though. How did they get so sick so soon?

I was brought back from my thoughts when i felt a hand grab my wrist.

"What the-?! EEK!"

I was suddenly yanked and was pushed back to a tree. I looked at the person in front of me in fear.

It was a young man, and he was giving me an unsettling smirk which made me feel VERY uncomfortable.

"BEAT IT YOU CREEP!" I tried slapping him, but he managed to grab my wrist.

"You're rough, i like girls like that~"

My eyes widened as i struggled to free my wrist from his grasp. He then pulled out a piece of cloth from his pocket and he forced it on me, covering myg mouth and nose.

"MMM! MMMFFFF!" I desperately tried to get away but it was no use, the drug from the cloth got to me and i fell unconscious.

SLENDY POV

I was walking around the woods looking for Nikki. I dont trust these woods, there can be very troublesome people here from time to time, and i worry that one of them would find our love and do terrible things to her.

"MMM! MMMF!"

I froze in place and quickly looked around, hoping that that noise wasn't Nikki in trouble. I ran as fast as i could to the direction of the sound. I hid behind a tree and peeked around. And there i saw her, our precious Nikki, unconscious, and about to be taken advantage of by some a$$hole!
Anger boiled up inside me and i charged at him, with my tendrils wildly coming out of my back, when i saw him about to take off Nikki's top.

I grabbed him with one of my tendrils and with my hands, i ripped him in two as he screamed in agony. I then carelessly dropped his two body parts on the ground and gently lifted Nikki off the ground. I teleported us back to the mansion and tucked her in bed so she wont be in pain or stressed when she wakes up.
My brothers and i watched TV downstairs (after i changed my bloody tux), occasionally going up to check on Nikki.
When she finally woke up, she came downstairs and sat with us.
"Hey guys...what happened?"
My heart dropped.
"Nothing you need to worry about our love, you are safe now."

"Yes, safe with us"

We all gently hugged Nikki. I looked down at her and saw her smiling with her eyes closed, she looked so calm and relaxed.
This made me feel warm and happy inside.

*timeskip to night*

We were all getting ready for bed. Nikki was in her usual silky pjs (the ones from her first night/morning here) and was on her phone as she waited for us. When we were done, we hopped into bed and slept.

"Goodnight you guys....i love you"

"Goodnight, i love you too"  my brothers and i said at the same time. She giggled which i am pretty sure caused all of our hearts to melt as we all fel into a nice, deep, soothing sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY FOR THE SUCKY SHORT CHAPTER AND FOR TAKING FOREVER TO UPDATE! A LOT WAS GOING ON IN LIFE! I promise that i will update a longer chapter as soon as i can!