Chapter 6

Hi guys

Hi guys. Sorry for the wait☹ i was thinking about stopping this book because i thought it was terrible, but some of you were asking me to update😊 that really made me happy. Thanks guys, you know who u are😊, anyways, HERE WE GO!

Nikki's POV

what the hell happened? I remember going for a walk, and next thing i know...im here

I get up from the bed and go to the kitchen to get a snack. I see the slendy sitting on the couch.

"Hello Nikki love, how are you feeling?"

"A bit better. I just came down to get a snack. Where are the others?"

"Okay, trender is in his office making the dresses and suits, splendor is with sally to plan the decor, and offender went to find roses."

"Oh, ok."

I went to the kitchen to grab a bag of (favorite chips) and then went back to the livingroom to sit next to slendy. I lean on him as he wraps and arms around me. We watch (favorite movie).

*timeskip*
I woke up from my nap. I guess I fell asleep when the movie finished. I looked up and saw Slendy. I knew he was asleep with the help of his soft snores. But he wasn't the only one. Trendy, Splendy, and Offender were also on the couch with us. They were also asleep.
I let out a giggle and ever so carefully got up.
After a million years. I finally got free and went into the bathroom to take a shower. I really needed one after...last night.
I took off my clothes and got in. The warm water really helped relax my muscles. I closed my eyes and let out a relieved sigh.
But my peaceful moment quickly came to an end when I felt muscular arms wrap around my waist.
I let out a yelp and turn my head to confront the intruder.
I relaxed for a second when I saw it was only offender, but quickly became angry again.

"You scared me!" I grumbled as I smacked his chest.
He let out a deep chuckle and licked my neck to my collar bone. His long tongue could really do things.

I let out a whimper when he began sucking on my neck, leaving a hickey.

"I just wanted some time alone with you, love." He whispered in my ear.

I sighed and nodded.

"Ok, just don't scare me again."

He helped wash me, not without doing some naughty touching of course, and I washed him...while he did some dirty talk.

When we got out of the shower, I was as red as a tomato.

"How about we let our fun continue, Nikki dear? I have enough skills to make you do more than whimper and whine~"

"Shut up! I'm going to get dressed!"

"My dear, we all know your clothes look better on the bedroom floor~"

"LALALALA, IM NOT LISTENING!"

"Aw, how about the kitchen floor? Living room floor? Bathroom floor? *gasp* random part of the forest!"

I quickly slammed the door shut before my body betrayed me and agreed to any of that.

I quickly got dressed into something comfortable.

After I got dressed, I opened the door and bumped into Offender's chest

After I got dressed, I opened the door and bumped into Offender's chest. He leaned on the doorway and looked down at me, still in only a towel mind you.
He eyes me up and down and smirked.

"tch tch tch. Fiiine. Maybe next time."

I grew incredibly flustered and wished passed him. I heard him chuckled behind me.

I admit, I love Offender, but having him for a husband will definitely be quite the everyday challenge.
It was noon and I decided to make myself something to eat. I went back to the kitchen and saw Splendy and Sally decorating a chocolate cake.

"Hiya Nikki!" Sally cried out, waving.

I smiled and waved back.

She quickly grabbed a plate and a knife and cut out a piece of the cake.

"Want some?" She asked me.

My mouth started watering at the delicious scent. I thanked Sally and dug in.

"I'm glad you enjoy it, my sweet bell. I could bake for you all day." Splendy said in a dreamy voice. Sally elbowed him and he laughed. "With the help of Sally of course."

"That makes me happy" I tell them. The others joined us and we all enjoyed the delicious cake together.

"We need to start sending the invitations." Slendy said as he washed his plate. "The wedding is tomorrow."

....wait...WHAT?!