Chapter Five

We finally docked and Jack came down to get me "Love? We're here.. you okay?" I nodded and got up, walking passed him. He grabbed my arm as I walked past him, pulling me towards him, leaving no space between us. I looked up at him and my breathing caught in my throat. He moved my hair away from my face "He told me what happened to you... Just so you know, your not used. Your the strongest women I've ever met.. He's stupid." He whispered the last part into my ear, sending chills down my spine. He stared into my eyes before leaning in, he brushed his lips against mine and I froze at the contact. He pulled away and winked, motioning for me to go first. I did and he slapped my ass, I spun around and he pinned me to the wall. I could feel his breath on my lips and his scent of this ocean and rum filled my senses. I bit my lip as he pressed himself against me, he was about to kiss me again when Will came down and cleared his throat. Jack rolled his eyes and stepped away from me, I quickly rushed up the steps, passed the angry Will and onto shore. I knew they were behind me, we walked on and Jack took the lead, he lead us to a friend of his, the men were talking and I dazed off, thinking about Elizabeth, Jack, and Will.