Pandemonium

I just got what my dad needed from some vampire, which was a necklace and I killed him for it. I know what your thinking why would he send me well he sent me because he trusts me and wants me to have a normal life, unlike him. So now I'm on my way to Pandemonium to have a well desired drink, when I'm hit so hard I fall on my ass. "HEY! Asshole, Get your ass Back Here and Help Me Up!" I yell to him, he doesn't turn around so I follow him to the back on Pandemonium. What I see shocks me, a shape-shifting demon doing the same job than my dad gave me, and I feel the anger rise in me when a demon tries to hurt a handsome black haired boy. I take out my Seraph Blade, run forward, and start killing demon after demon without looking at everyone else. When all the demons are dead I look at everyone a blonde boy, a black hair girl, a girl who looks like me, and the handsome boy from earlier. The redhead little girl runs off and out of the club leaving the rest of us, "Who are you, and how did you use a seraph blade only shadowhunters can use one?" Handsome asks. "Well handsome, I'm Shadow Fairchild, Daughter of Valentine Fairchild and the bitch Jocelyn Fray, for how I used a Seraph Blade is 'cause I'm a shadowhunter, and whats your name Cutie?" I tell-ask them, "I'm Alexander Lightwood, that's Isabelle Lightwood, my sister, and that's Jace Wayland, my adoptive brother. Also did you say Fairchild!?" Alec asks. "Well I'm gonna call you Alec, Iz, and Wayland. Yes I did say Fairchild, but I'm not like my father or brother, and nothing like my bitch of a mother!" I say menacingly, which causes Alec and Izzy to flinch which sends me into defensive mode. Running to them and crouching in between them, growl at the warlock which is what I think scared them, scaring the shit out of him. "Shadow it's okay." Wayland says which puts me on edge even more, "Shadowhunter shut the hell up. your just pissing her off more." The Warock says. "Shadow sweetie I'm okay everything's fine. Can you please stand up here with me?" Alec asks me softly which means he's scared, I bolt up super fast and wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I bury my head in his neck, sniffle, and start crying my eyes out. "Hey baby girl what's wrong? Did I do something wrong? Why is she crying Bane! What did you do to her!" Alec demands, "I didn't do anything she is just being a baby." He replies to Alec's statement. I start crying even harder when he calls me a baby "What did you do to her Magnus! I need to know now because Alex's getting angry, and doesn't like the fact she's crying. Also something you should know Alec thinks Shadow is his, only his, and he'll kill for something he cares for." Wayland says to Magnus, "Why don't we just ask Dow what's wrong?" Iz says. They all look at me, "Bane got angry like my daddy and scared my Alec. NO. BODY. SCARES. MY. ALEC. When my daddy gets angry he hits me, Joha hits me to, and daddy said that if I get found he will kill me and my Alec." I tell them, and man did they look shocked. "Bane come on we're going to the institute to care for MY Babygirl." Alec says, stomps out of the club, and the others follow us to the institute, which in my mind was absolutely beautiful.

" Alec says, stomps out of the club, and the others follow us to the institute, which in my mind was absolutely beautiful