Chapter 4

"Hey."

"WHA-? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!??!" I yelled aloud, jumping back in surprise.

"What's wrong with me being here?" He replies, standing next to me in an irritated posture, with his arms folded.

"MASTER! WHY'S HE HERE?!?!" I yell out.

"Oh?" Master lifts an eyebrow, "You know him?"

"HE'S ONE OF MY CLASSMATES FROM MY PAST LIFE, AKIHIRO TATSUMA!" I yell out, watching the figure before me cautiously.

White hair with one small streak of black in the front, heterochromatic gold and blue eyes, a diamond symbol right beneath his right eye, clothing of red, black, and white, with red headphones, and... fox ears and tail?

"MASTER!! WHY THE HECK DOES HE GET FOX EARS??? I WANT SOME TOO~ I WANT CAT EARS~" I whine as I squish my face and slam my hands against the screen

"I've already created your character designs. It's too late to reverse it." He says.

"NOOOOOO!!!!!!" I quickly fall into despair, sliding down the screen.

"Anyways, this is AI-02. He claims to be like you, reincarnated." Master says as he leans back in his chair.

"You're so annoying." Akihiro snaps in annoyance as he sits in the couch. "You were better when you were quiet. Now, you're like a crazed animal."

"Tch." This guy...

I was about to attack him when Master's cursor picked me up and blocked me from tackling him.

"Grr!! Master! This guy's bullying me! Let me teach him a lesson!" I yelled, thrashing my arms and legs in the air and struggled as I was shoved and locked inside one of Master's files.

Another second later, a pdf file was sent inside.

Opening it, it read:

Stay quiet or else you'll be stuck there forever.

"UGHHH, FINE!!!!" I yelled out loud, simultaneously creating another file contained with my dialogue and sending to Master's desktop.

After awhile, Master unlocked my file and I immediately popped out of the file and escaped, staring warily at Kazuma.

"Shiro, this guy is now Kuroki. Kuro for short." Master said, leaning back into his chair.

I abruptly raised my hand, causing Master's eyebrow to lazily raise.

"What is it, Shiro?" His lazy voice called out.

"What kind of program is he suppose to be?" I curiously asked. "I am suppose to be your personal assistant, so who is he supposed to be?"

"Security." Mater replied.

"Master~ So you mean I'm not good enough~?" I whined. Don't blame me for acting like a shameless spoiled brat.

This man named Kazuma created me. So technically, I am his child and reserve the right to be spoiled by him.

THERE ARE NO OTHER REASONS.

"I didn't mean that; you are precious to me..." Master slowly replied.

My virtual heart just lagged for a moment.

"...just like I care for my coffee..."

I'M ONLY WORTH AS MUCH AS COFFEE TO YOU?!?! ΣΣ(゚Д゚;)

"But I need him to prevent you from going too far and meddling in small matters that pose no threat, and yet you make such a big deal of it, going so far as to hack a bank and university and rashly setting decisions on someone's future without their thoughts and opinions on it and exposing the dirt and hidden truths that anybody or everyone would not want to see happen to them or at all..."

Ouch.

This is the most that master has talked to me in a whole week and it's about how impulsive I am...

"...I thought you were smart, Shiro. You can do better than that." He finalized as he closed the PC and left, leaving me to face the dark screen/wall in shame and Kuro smiling smugly at me.

"How are ya' feeling, eh, Shiro?" He snickered at me.

"...sad." I weakly reply, floating over to the couch to lay and wallow in depression. Reaching out for my teddy bear, I find comfort in it as I held it against me in a hug.

Kuro, shocked at my sudden change in behavior, stops laughing and sits beside me with serious eyes.

_______________________________
A/N: this was the last draft chapter I had before I stopped writing a few years ago. I forgot how I was gonna write this story since I was a disorganized lazy child and didn't bother to write my plans, but from a quick scan I'm pretty sure I intended it to be mainly a slice of life novel.

I'm in college now and I'm looking back at my past writing style. It was lowkey cringe, but at the same time I felt like my ideas were pretty fun and cute.

Anyways to any of my readers still out there, I just want to say thank you for enjoying my past stories. I currently do not plan on picking any of them up so as to keep the memory of the past, but I may plan on creating transmigration/reincarnation stories similar to these on a separate account. I might create improved versions of the reincarnation stories I have as of now. I will update you guys on what I will do next when I can.

Thank you. :)